Freeking amazing

HOrnbrod

I've never bought anything off eBay (yet), but look at the bid history for those......something looks shady to me. Lotsa bumping by the same bidders within a short time frame. Wonder if they are friends of the seller......

I've worked plenty of live auctions in my day to see "bidding up" when I see it.

Jeff

:eek:

That one of the highest prices I've seen for a pair of MJ tail lights.

So.......now that everyone else are selling theirs, I'll just hold on to mine 'extra' sets a few more years........ :teehee:

Wouldn't mind seeing that price for each one........... :roll:

Wonder what a matching set of NOS MJ taillights would fetch... :eek:

Rob L.

I'll never know, to me they are priceless. :D

Actually, I did see a set of NOS ones go for close to $200 on ebay once. I bid up to $180 and then stopped. Felt bad that I didn't keep going but in the long run, I still got a set for less. :D

I just called my buddy who hauls for a local junk yard, tomorrow hes pulling me another set. And I was just gonna leave them there

I never leave any unless they are completely broke. At worst case, I can break even or at least help out a board member. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

I just called my buddy who hauls for a local junk yard, tomorrow hes pulling me another set. And I was just gonna leave them there :doh:

Remember, the last MJs were built in 1992. That was 17 years ago. There are virtually NO Comanche parts left in the Mopar system unless they happen to be common with XJs. If you spot an MJ in a junkyard, it's always a good idea to grab anything you can afford and that's moderately portable ... such as taillights. Tailgates, too, and rear bumpers if you should miraculously see one in decent condition.

The seatbelts are different from XJs. Sliding rear windows are good candidates. Heck, even the fixed rear windows, if you can get one cheap. Windows do break, ya know.

Little stuff, like the seat pedestals and the brackets for mounting the jack behind the seat are always good to grab.

Wonder what a matching set of NOS MJ taillights would fetch... :eek: Rob L.

Yeah, times change quickly. Just a little over three years ago I bought a set of NOS tail lights w. the chrome trim for $40/ea. The dealer also had another pair w. black trim for the same price, but I passed on them. Wish I had purchased them now......... :doh: