Comanche club T-shirts

JohnQ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the T shirt Idea -

What hemi_comanche posted looks the best and what feerocknok edited is really good, fits the site the best. jamminz.gif

The image displays original AMC advertising, true heritage of the comanche, and highlighting the ComancheClub, if a poll was posted, this would be my choice :thumbsup:

I think the mag cards that Pete made up could be used on the hats, or the coffee mugs when that comes up, and I'm thinking Hats should be next :yes:

The line "The Legend lives on" saids it best for a 16-20 year old vehicle ;)

Question? - could this image be done as an "Iron-on" type or is that not a good idea, don't hold up, fall apart, I don't know about iron-ons.

HEMI - I bought that shirt off EBay too along with a dealer ad booklet. lol.

but as for our shirts i like the flex and "only in an MJ" logo on back and the CC logo on front breast idea.

I think we need a poll of the 4 best designs. idk.

Alex

I know Hats, and even coffe mugs were not discussed yet, I just mentioned it in my post this morning. I wear a hat all of the time, "baseball" style, I even wear one under my hard hat, when I have to wear that. :wall:

I just though of the Hat idea when I posted this morning.

Years ago, 10-12, I ordered custom made hats for my company, I think the min order was 36, and I remenber that the price was around $7.35 each. I still have a few of them, and am still trying to wear them out, even with a company name change, I still wear the old ones, they were "one size fits all" and USA made hats. And they don't fall apart after many washings.

So, seeing how I brought this up, and seeing that New Era is here in town, I'll get some info on that Idea, if that's OK with the majority here??

I don't mean to jack this thread on the t-shirts, and wondering if a "Wear-Gear" thread shoud be started?? :dunno:

I'm no expert on the shirt industry, but only 43 people wanted stickers so I can't imagine too many would want shirts. Plus not everyone wears the same size and the images need to be of sufficient quality to be blown up that big. Later this week I'll stop be the idiots down the street and see what he says. Oh, and there's no such thing as one-size-fits-all hats. :(

I'm no expert on the shirt industry, but only 43 people wanted stickers so I can't imagine too many would want shirts. Plus not everyone wears the same size and the images need to be of sufficient quality to be blown up that big. Later this week I'll stop be the idiots down the street and see what he says. Oh, and there's no such thing as one-size-fits-all hats. :(

The guy I know will do different size shirts in the lot and even different logos as long as you help make them (the fun part)

We could do the same brest logo on all shirts and two or three different back pictures