JohnQ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we all agree on the breast logo, YES

logo_phpBB.gif

ANd we have great ideas for the back

but we need to keep it to one or two colours for the back as the cost goes way up for each colour, cause a screen has to be made for each.

I like the one with the mud tires. :D

logo_phpBB.gif

but we need to keep it to one or two colours for the back as the cost goes way up for each colour, cause a screen has to be made for each.

I like the one with the mud tires. :D

[imghttp]

Good, because the original CC logo won't turn out very well on a shirt/hat/whatever. :D

logo_phpBB.gif

By color I was meaning the shirt it is printed on, not the logo. Can't remember the last time I wore a white t shirt.

I'm no expert on the shirt industry, but only 43 people wanted stickers so I can't imagine too many would want shirts.

Well, I'm gonna make it 44 people that wanted stickers then.

Make it 45 ;) (need to order 4 magnets and 4 small rear window stickers)

As far as T shirts, most of my T's currently say NAXJA this or FALL FLING that, I need some veriety! Bottom line is I'll take one in each color and each design if/when available.

sure i can start a poll. i am going to put all the back designs on it but what about colors. navy, red, black, white, and light gray maybe? then should we pick the top two colors and designs and then figure out which top two designs on which top two colors? or are we just going for one color and one design?

Alex