Hell Creek Suspensions

I've been looking into lift kits, and i think i've decided on Hellcreek. But now i'm stuck on how high i want to go. I am looking at both the 4.5" and the 6" and was wondering if anyone is running either of these and how they like them. I would also like to do a spring over, but i could live with the spring under for now.

Hi,

I just thought that y'all ought to know that our XJ and MJ kits are made up of our rear springs and Rough Country front parts. The 6 inch kits are 100% Rough Country. They have good parts; that's why we use them, but I don't like surprises, and I treat my customers the same way.

Tom

Hi,

I just thought that y'all ought to know that our XJ and MJ kits are made up of our rear springs and Rough Country front parts. The 6 inch kits are 100% Rough Country. They have good parts; that's why we use them, but I don't like surprises, and I treat my customers the same way.

Tom

...and thats why we choose you over that :hmm: rusted company!

Hi,

Tom

Thanks for being honest enough to post that. I know personally if I ordered a lift from you and received RC parts for the front I would be PISSED that I hadn't know that up front.

All the info I have would put your '87 5sp 4.0 Dana 35 into the same category as my '88 was when I got it - '88 5sp 4.0 Dana 35, with 3.07 gears.

I didn't even mess with re-gearing it, I took it out and it never came back. There are enough guys out there (at least up here) trying to get rid of their MJ Dana 35s that are geared at a much more desirable ratio. You could probably go pick one of them up CHEAP and just swap it in for a short term solution.