Tailgaiting Trailer!

camjeep3

My highschool has a tradition of tailgaiting at all the home football games, well my buddy and i decided that we wanted to go big this year. last year we built a little table brought a 10x10 tent with a little grill. well we got to thinking and looking behind his shop..... and thats how it started.

this is just everything sitting in place

he was given a free jetski, that came with a non jetski trailer, we tore the wood off and welded all the cracks and cleaned it up some. he came across a FREE gas transfer tank that his uncle cut 1/4 of it out.... perfect for a BIG grill. the grill is 50 inches long, and fits perfect in the rectangle part of the trailer. for the other side we decided to put a buffet line/bar/table. he had lots of scrap wood as well as a perfect piece of stainless found in the road for a table top..... as of now we don't have a dime in it and a pretty sweet idea! then we took my buddys old bed floor from his stepside (1/8th diamond plate) as the floor of the trailer. then we built the table.....

and put it on....

up close

we also put lights and bearings on the trailer. so we have about $50 in it, we are just looking for tires now.

this is what it looks like now....

the grill is just sitting there and needs to be all put together, tell me whhat you think!

You're going to put an industrial size charcoal grille on a WOOD framework?

You lads better cook fast -- and carry a couple or six fully-charged fire extinguishers. That grille should be on an all-metal, welded frame, with no wood touching it.

Its AWESOME.

Ignore the advice from these old farts and go have fun with your sweetdaddy BBQ trailer :cheers: :cheers:

Leave it for the underclassmen .... they can figure out how to make it better as their project.

Oh, and what about a big umbrella on the top of it ... kind of like a street hot dog vendor cart.

What is up with all these old-@$$ no fun uptight party-poopers? I bet "Eagle" is real fun at a party.

I think it's kick-@$$. Plus if you pack enough beer into the cooler, you won't even care if it burns down. Hell, then you don't even have to tow it home!

What is up with all these old-@$$ no fun uptight party-poopers? I bet "Eagle" is real fun at a party.

I think it's kick-@$$. Plus if you pack enough beer into the cooler, you won't even care if it burns down. Hell, then you don't even have to tow it home!

i wouldn't say promoting seniors in high school to drink that much beer is a good idea :smart: :dunno: :banana:

i wouldn't say promoting seniors in high school to drink that much beer is a good idea :smart: :dunno: :banana:

I'm sure goblazers_6 meant soda. ;)

I'm sorry, I would never suggest a high school kid drink alcohol. But make sure you pack enough soda so that after you and you're buddies are blazed out of your minds, you have something other than whip-its to cure your cotton mouth.

:yes:

• 3 weeks later...