Missing Person Alert........TAZ

WahooSteeler

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the concern guys. :cheers: jamminz.gif

I have NO life right now :ack: . School is much more daunting than I anticipated; now that I am in to my core classes, I put in about 4 hours a day (7 days a week) on studies taking 2 classes at a time. Work keeps me away from everything for at least 12 hours a day, and I have to work every other Saturday for 10 hours as well. by the time I get to Sunday, being in online school, I have an assignment due every Sunday, then I have to cut the grass and do other miscellaneous household chores that have been neglected all week long. On top of all that, I still help my wife take care of 13 rabbits that we have in foster care for the rabbit rescue right now, which takes another hour or more per day from me.

Don't get me wrong; I am very happy to be back to work, but the hours at this dealership are killing me. I am there from 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., with only a 45 minute lunch, and I am not allowed to access sites like this or my school website.

Thanks again for the posts. I have to get back to school work now, as I have 2 assignments due by midnight and I am not even half way done yet... :typing: :smart:

I'll check in when I can, but it's not going to be often for a while.

P.S. Sorry about the t-shirt thing, but we have taken our web page down right now too, as we just do not have time to do anything with it.

I sort of went through the same thing a few years ago. The school I selected wasnt too intellectually challenging since I am not the best student on the planet. But it was still a huge commitment of time.

The good news is once I finished, there is a great sense of accomplishment that never goes away.

also heard that Mini Beast had some serious storms roll through with maybe even a tornado. i guess his town is trashed and he has no power or hot water.

Yeah, but who cares about him. He doesn't even have a Comanche.

also heard that Mini Beast had some serious storms roll through with maybe even a tornado. i guess his town is trashed and he has no power or hot water.

Yeah, but who cares about him. He doesn't even have a Comanche.

ooooohhh... thats right, HE WENT THERE! :cheers: