I'm havin a baby!

Geonovast

lol yeah I'll get around to it.

We're hanging out in this lovely hotel until Friday. You fellas that are close by are more than welcome to stop by if you wanna see her, birthing center's visiting hours are 24/7.

You better recheck those hours... The ones I have been to have been 24/7 for Momma, Dad, siblings and the GP's. The rest were all subject to lesser hours.

The pink Barbie Power Wheels Jeep will hurt if it runs over your toes...

lol yeah I'll get around to it.

We're hanging out in this lovely hotel until Friday. You fellas that are close by are more than welcome to stop by if you wanna see her, birthing center's visiting hours are 24/7.

You better recheck those hours... The ones I have been to have been 24/7 for Momma, Dad, siblings and the GP's. The rest were all subject to lesser hours.

The pink Barbie Power Wheels Jeep will hurt if it runs over your toes...

Nope, hours are for anybody.

As for the power wheels, I've been wanting to buy used ones up, lift them, and sell them off again. I'm sure she'll end up with a lifted one. :banana:

Thanks guys, yesterday was pretty much the happiest day of my life.

:clapping: congrats.

great pic with her eyes open, thats pretty good.

Yeah that's definitely my favorite. I took that a couple seconds after she opened her eyes for the first time.

How did you come up with her name... it is very unique. My daughter, Ghia, was born Oct 21st last year..... they definitely change your life, thats why I offered you my condolences, because your life is over as you knew it. I know just about anyone would say its for the better, and I hope it is, but I still worry. I don't doubt mine or my wifes parenting abilities... my worries lie with the rest of the world and what effect it is going to have on her and us. I gotta stop watching the news....... :(

IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

:shake:

my son and two daughters are in there thirtys now and they are great friends to have.

its an everyday thing. i never turned them away.

i would deal with them and then go back to what i was doing.

no biggie

I don't think of it as my life is over at all, if anything, it's just started. I didn't do too much anyway, and now with the kiddo, everything I do will just be that much more exciting.

As for her name, we got the names from Star Trek: Deep Space 9, From the characters Jadzia Dax(Terry Farrell) And Kira Nerys(Nana Visitor)