Virgins meet for the first time

mfpdm

Well got this box today with one virgin in it

the other Virgin came out of it's box in the garage and it was love at first sight.

Finally made a match after about 18 months. Thanks to Wildman :thumbsup: , I now have a set of OEM NOS tail lights.

These won't be DD's, only special occasions. :bowdown:

:cheers:

lol nice title. sweet find.

I figured it went along with my Wrenches Gone Wild theme :D

nice! can you get more of those?

They surface from time to time here and there. Just have to watch for them.

Do you have to rub it in?

Well, maybe just a little :nanner:

Nice... I have to say I'm just a tad jealous though...

Don't be. NOS taillights won't get the build back on the road. :roll:

Got a display cabinet for them yet?

What, you don't see the crushed velvet they are sitting on. :D

A sturdy box and lots of bubble wrap will be there home for now.

Very cool. I have a set still in the OEM box with the OEM staple holding them closed. I am afraid to put them on. I just know as soon as I put them on, some one is going to rear end me or something. I think I'll have to put them on when I get the truck painted though. It's sad, but I'm scared to use them! I want to go insure them specifically or something!

Very cool. I have a set still in the OEM box with the OEM staple holding them closed. I am afraid to put them on. I just know as soon as I put them on, some one is going to rear end me or something. I think I'll have to put them on when I get the truck painted though. It's sad, but I'm scared to use them! I want to go insure them specifically or something!

:agree:

I figured I'd put them on if it goes to any Jeep/Car shows but other than that, I have a nice old set with a backup spare.

I'd have one of those clear display cases like for models and then hook up some LED christmas lights inside so they glowed.

I had a different idea which ya'll probably hate but I think it would be neat. Next MJ I find in the JY, I'll cut the rear of the bed off and have it painted, put the lights in and wire them up, and hang it on the wall above the bed.

One more virgin black outline new not mine ebay number 56001353 65.00 buy it now!

Ssshhhh, I'm watching that. Who do you think the one offer is from. :brows:

Those would look great on my truck. My truck is red which would really match up nice with those red lights. I am working on a seat project right now but will finish soon. If you sell me those lights, I bet I can install them much faster than I can install my seats. :yes:

nice! can you get more of those?

:doh:

Yea, the OEM unmolested, never mounted tail lights pop up every.........2 or 3 years :D

Took me 2 years to find one, and that was over 2-1/2 years ago........just never knew what to do with it..........until..........some one sent me a PM....... :roll:

I like the mock up rear end idea :rotfl2:

One more virgin black outline new not mine ebay number 56001353 65.00 buy it now!

Ssshhhh, I'm watching that. Who do you think the one offer is from. :brows:

See, now look what you did. So who on here got it? :D

I'm in shock that they accepted my offer. $54.55!!! :eek: :eek:

Holy crap!!! :D

I had offered him $45 when he first listed them with a buy it now price of $85. He countered with $78. He then dropped the buy it now price down to $65 a few days later. I was patiently watching to see if he would drop it again until it got posted in this thread. :roll:

I then offer $55 with free shipping which was really my $45 offer from before.

Anyhow, I'm glad a Club member got it. :clapping:

Now the fun part comes. Finding the other side. :D

Yeah, I'd say it will be a while before I find the right side one new! Oh well, no rush there, I just wanted to get this one to hold onto until I decide to totally redo the truck.

BTW, i saw it on Ebay before it was posted here. :cheers:

Instead of a mockup, why not do a couch/loveseat? you could make the tailgate the backrest and have it adjustable so it tilts a little, make the lights light up... maybe even mount the whole thing on a couple of off road tires!!! Sorry to hijack.

:hijack: