This thing on?

Automan2164

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Jeepskool this weekend for a shakedown of the new rear drive train and suspension set up, then Cable Creek Adventure next weekend.

After that I'll be done until better tires and/or rear locker. Snow wheeling on half bald ATs won't work too well.

And just got an email from Joel at Treadwright. ANOTHER 4 to 5 weeks before the 33x12.50s may finally be back in production.

Can't hardly wait!

Jeepskool this weekend for a shakedown of the new rear drive train and suspension set up, then Cable Creek Adventure next weekend.

After that I'll be done until better tires and/or rear locker. Snow wheeling on half bald ATs won't work too well.

And just got an email from Joel at Treadwright. ANOTHER 4 to 5 weeks before the 33x12.50s may finally be back in production.

Can't hardly wait!

Keep me posted on those tires! I am going to go that route when I am ready with the MJ.

Rob L. :thumbsup:

Can't hardly wait!

whats new with the suspension?