This thing on?

Automan2164

I'm originally from about an hour directly north of Grand Rapids and I'll be rolling through Grand Rapids on the 24th to go home and then again on the 2nd to come back to WI... we can figure things out this weekend. I'm not really liking the idea of making room for a dash in the back of my truck as it is right now though, I'll more than likely be bringing things of my own back with me.

ok, I understand. it doesn't even have to be that soon...I can send half payment to him and he's OK with it sitting there. I'd pay for some gas or whatever you'd like.

it's a dash, heater core, dash wiring, and dash accessories.

you need a topper for your truck :P

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may have some problems when it comes to this weekend Brent...

I don't have the room to pull the 3800 out of where it's at right now, which is inaccessible. I won't have time to pull the front end off of it by then...and that's the only decent front end I have right now.

saturday is going to be busy...I've gotta go up to green bay at some point with my boss to get my company van, and the time is really up to him, which he hasn't told me yet. also have dinner and a movie planned with a group of friends that evening.

sunday I don't know about yet...I need to swap axles out of automan's xj and toss some 3.55 geared ones in it so I can get it sold and gain the space in my garage again, because I'm going to be buying a smaller jeep for d/d duty.

the other thing...apparently it's not a good idea to have a "get-together" at my house this weekend. not my choice.

sunday I don't know about yet...I need to swap axles out of automan's xj and toss some 3.55 geared ones in it so I can get it sold and gain the space in my garage again, because I'm going to be buying a smaller jeep for d/d duty.

Yaaaay!!!! I get my axles!

the other thing...apparently it's not a good idea to have a "get-together" at my house this weekend. not my choice.

Boooooooooooooo. Boooooooooooo. Boooooooooooo.

Rob L. image_209027.gif

You can use my place and raid my shed for parts.

no. the parts he needs are on the 3800, which can't go 1' under it's own power much less to your place.

Party at Pats place again! Yaaaayyyy!

Rob L.

nope. I don't need to hear my mom bitching anymore.

when I move in to a new place then sure.

You can use my place and raid my shed for parts.

no. the parts he needs are on the 3800, which can't go 1' under it's own power much less to your place.

Party at Pats place again! Yaaaayyyy!

Rob L.

nope. I don't need to hear my mom bitching anymore.

when I move in to a new place then sure.

:(

Rob L.

Well, its entirely up to you when we get this thing accomplished Pat. I'm ready to go with the stuff over here. Its already (95%) off of the truck. :popcorn:

Time is running short for me being gone for Christmas vacation and then I'll be laid up for a couple weeks after the surgery in early January. I'm not gonna push it with recovery time for getting back to 100%. That puts us earliest sometime in February...

Remember that I am REALLY only wanting clean OEM fenders and a clean OEM header panel out of this deal. I don't care what color they are, just that they don't have any rust and have minimal dents if any...what dents are there I want to be able to see. I'm not really looking for something thats been worked on previously. Yes, when it comes to parts like this I can be anal. :roll:

Next weekend 19th & 20th won't work - back to Michigan for a wedding...

I respect you saying that this weekend isn't the best for "other" reasons too. If I'm not really welcomed at your Parent's place than I'd much rather just stay away until the dust settles. I can understand and sympathize with you there...

Well, its entirely up to you when we get this thing accomplished Pat. I'm ready to go with the stuff over here. Its already (95%) off of the truck. :popcorn:

Time is running short for me being gone for Christmas vacation and then I'll be laid up for a couple weeks after the surgery in early January. I'm not gonna push it with recovery time for getting back to 100%. That puts us earliest sometime in February...

Remember that I am REALLY only wanting clean OEM fenders and a clean OEM header panel out of this deal. I don't care what color they are, just that they don't have any rust and have minimal dents if any...what dents are there I want to be able to see. I'm not really looking for something thats been worked on previously. Yes, when it comes to parts like this I can be anal. :roll:

Next weekend 19th & 20th won't work - back to Michigan for a wedding...

I respect you saying that this weekend isn't the best for "other" reasons too. If I'm not really welcomed at your Parent's place than I'd much rather just stay away until the dust settles. I can understand and sympathize with you there...

I'll try and make something work for sunday if you will be around. it's not that you specifically are not welcome here....it's that jeeps are not welcome here any more because my mom is, for lack of better description, a @$#%.

I'll try and make something work for sunday if you will be around. it's not that you specifically are not welcome here....it's that jeeps are not welcome here any more because my mom is, for lack of better description, a @$#%.

Yah, thats what I meant but in a polite way...

As long as you've got the stuff I want I'm all for doing this on Sunday. I don't want to drive over there, give you the complete new style slip and come back without the rest of the parts to complete my old style clip... if you don't have the stuff I need ready then we can wait until you do.

Yah, thats what I meant but in a polite way...

As long as you've got the stuff I want I'm all for doing this on Sunday. I don't want to drive over there, give you the complete new style slip and come back without the rest of the parts to complete my old style clip... if you don't have the stuff I need ready then we can wait until you do.

we will wait. the passenger fender, front clip, and front bumper on the 3800 are all OEM. I have a tan, rust and dent-free OEM driver's fender. it's just that I can't quite get to the front of the 3800 right now

• 4 weeks later...