This thing on?

Automan2164

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been a couple days I felt like it, but I'm still here, knocking myself out on 4-8 Tylenol 3's a day, depending on how bad the pain is that day, and ibuprofins in between.

Can't help you on the sticks though, I just know a couple friends have a couple to set in old cars. :D

Can't help you on the sticks though, I just know a couple friends have a couple to set in old cars. :D

Lucky sonofa... :fs1:

I'm broke at the moment, so I figured that would be the best bang-for-the-buck deal. Need to get some propane tanks still for my road flare, duct tape, and mosin nagant trick. 8)

Rob L.

The thing with them cars is that they're going to use them for derby cars this summer and don't want to deal with taking the glass out, so why not just blow them out. Plus it looks cool. I know the feeling on being broke though, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. I'm so broke I owe Walgreen's $1 for my last refill of T3's, as I don't even have that much to my name.

Yep, got mine there last year... Got the "Detonator" Assortment. :yes:

Rob L.

yeah, i didnt go too crazy. I'm going to a party where a couple of guys went in on fireworks together. they got like $700 worth or something like that. i just wanted some stuff to keep me occupied. I'm a firecracker fan. they have the huge rolls of consistent firecrackers. i think the ones i got have like 2,000 or something like that. the biggest roll was 16,000 and the dude said it takes 10 minutes to go off haha.

I had a FM40 on the Eliminator. It did have a great throaty idle. Never heard it without the cat though. I am sure it improves the sound a bit. Real throaty at idle, but started to sound a little ricer-y at high rpms. But, because 6 cylinders are pushing through one tube, that'll happen.

:thumbsup:

Rob L.

i agree, at higher RPM it did have a rice-ish sound. I'm anxious to hear it now with no cat. i think its gonna sound good.

Yeah, the only way to do away with that is to have a "true" dual exhaust. You just llose the note of the cylinders when they all run over each other coming out of the pipe. I know there is a company who sells a split header to do a true dual that I considered, but I never got that far into it. Can't remember who made it.

Rob L.

i agree, at higher RPM it did have a rice-ish sound. I'm anxious to hear it now with no cat. i think its gonna sound good.

Yeah, the only way to do away with that is to have a "true" dual exhaust. You just llose the note of the cylinders when they all run over each other coming out of the pipe. I know there is a company who sells a split header to do a true dual that I considered, but I never got that far into it. Can't remember who made it.

Rob L.

I've seen them, Pat had a set. Dunno if he's still got them or not.

God, is there anything he doesn't have? Only person in the world lucky enough to fall upon an ultra rare renault diesel on the side of the road, AND pay only $75 for it. :roll:

Rob L. ;)

God, is there anything he doesn't have? Only person in the world lucky enough to fall upon an ultra rare renault diesel on the side of the road, AND pay only $75 for it. :roll:

Rob L. ;)

i don't have that, and never seen them.

the stock 98+ exhaust manifolds do split tho, and I have a set of those. but they're no good for true duals because they aren't tubed to the proper firing order....the 98+ just has two up-streem cats in the y-pipe.