new to me wheels and tires

jpdocdave

its amazing what wheels and tires will do. i got these off a buddy for doing his 4" lift on his tj, 30" mud terrains, about 70 percent tread left. cool tires and no rusty wheels makes a huge difference

it will just rub on full full lock, otherwise no probs. i may just do a 2 inch spacer in front to make it level and leave it alone, any thoughts?

its amazing what wheels and tires will do. i got these off a buddy for doing his 4" lift on his tj, 30" mud terrains, about 70 percent tread left. cool tires and no rusty wheels makes a huge difference

it will just rub on full full lock, otherwise no probs. i may just do a 2 inch spacer in front to make it level and leave it alone, any thoughts?

Awesome looking mj Reminds me of mine............What tranny do you have???? Mine has the pukegoat :ack: :ack:

havent had any major problems with it yet though (fingers crossed)

Awesome looking mj Reminds me of mine............What tranny do you have???? Mine has the pukegoat :ack: :ack:

havent had any major problems with it yet though (fingers crossed)

thanks for the compliment, i have the unbreakable aw4, i love that trans.