my jeep project

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havnt gotten to it I'm doin a 500 word essay thats due tomorrow that i just started :wall:

but ill do it tomorrow i promise :thumbsup:

heyy about that promise.... :D

cmon your killing me,

so how did pulling your engine go?

i noticed you output shaft and throwout bearing have a bit of rust on them,

hopefully you can get rid of it with some sandpaper,

is your tranny stick or auto?

if it is stick make sure when you get your new clutch from a local auto parts store like princess auto or napa, do not order it online,

and compare your old one to you new one since there are 2 different clutches for the manche,

and the guys at napa(or lordco) will tell you that a 9 11/16 clutch is a 9 1/8 clutch (lmao i still can't get over that guy)

EDITS

bah i'm an idiot of course it is stick if it has a throwout bearing,

never mind my stick/auto question

• 2 weeks later...

Wow kudos dude! I don't think I have the cojones (or patience...) to restore a truck that's... well, this oxidized. I thought the guys by the ocean had it baaad! That's rusty, but whoah buddy are you makin progress! jamminz.gif Can't wait to see the final creation!!! It's great to see these trucks come back to live another life with a loving owner :clapping:

Wow kudos dude! I don't think I have the cojones (or patience...) to restore a truck that's... well, this oxidized. I thought the guys by the ocean had it baaad! That's rusty, but whoah buddy are you makin progress! jamminz.gif Can't wait to see the final creation!!! It's great to see these trucks come back to live another life with a loving owner :clapping:

thanks man I'm tryin my best but this image is slightly discouraging me

can't imagine why :hmm: oh yea its really cold :fs1: but i guess thats what you get for living in canada :Canadaflag:

:cheers:

don't ever give up i re placed my tranny in 10 degree and snowy weather

here's my comanche and my girls cherokee

oh boy I'm never gunna give up. i took this poject on when i was 14 and I'm sixteen now and i believe ive acomplished alot for my skill level. latly comanche club has helped alot in keeping me goin. you guys rock

• 3 weeks later...