my jeep project

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the one i put on the truck. yes.

the old one possibly. the only reason i changed it was because it had sat dry for about 8 years and i didnt want to risk leaks. ive got another one that should be good too.[quote="freakjeep93"

this jeep ist the donor its my project one.

I attempted a 25 hour drive straight through, but got sidelined halfway through by a broken front drive shaft (on a full time 4wd, which refused to shift into part time), and a few hundred miles later by overheating issues.

I was still young back then. Attempting 25 hours straight through at my current age is likely to kill me. Or at least the stimulants needed to stay awake will.

• 3 months later...

Have you checked out Jeep city for a bed? I was on his add on kijiji and he apears to have a few comanches. He just lives in st. george so he's not too far away from ya. There was a box on there a while ago it was in perfect shape for 200 $ but i think it sold..

yea i know where he is its just i don't have much money so ive got plans for something cool for the stock bed but if that don't work il go to him and buy a bed.

he is on thsi site his name is tazjeeper. i bought a dana 30 front axel off him one time

• 1 month later...