Thinking about a dog (puppy)...maybe, suggestions?

SuperWade2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAh she is awesome. And just think when she doesn't listen to you its because your not talking to her in her native language. LOL I have a Jack Russell from Ireland and that's my excuse for her behavior. :smart:

We are going to look at and maybe get this dog from a Rescue on Saturday.

CA1437.13370436-1-x.jpg

CA1437.13370436-2-pn.jpg

I hope the sweater is not part of the deal. She's a 4 month old Lab/Retriever mix who was rescued from Taiwan and flown over. Has her first 3 rounds of shots, spayed, microchipped, crate trained, etc, etc. I talked to the rescue coordinator lady last night and it sounds like this might be a good match for us.

Will post if we get her....

SW2

That sweater is so ghey.

CA1437.13370436-1-x.jpg

CA1437.13370436-2-pn.jpg

I hope the sweater is not part of the deal. She's a 4 month old Lab/Retriever mix who was rescued from Taiwan and flown over. Has her first 3 rounds of shots, spayed, microchipped, crate trained, etc, etc. I talked to the rescue coordinator lady last night and it sounds like this might be a good match for us.

SW2

That sweater is so ghey.

So your saying if I get the dog you want me to send the sweater to you...give me your ZIP for shipping quote.... :brows:

CA1437.13370436-1-x.jpg

CA1437.13370436-2-pn.jpg

SW2

That sweater is so ghey.

:rotfl2: You are such a D**K :fool:

CA1437.13370436-1-x.jpg

CA1437.13370436-2-pn.jpg

SW2

That sweater is so ghey.

I would pay handsomely to see Mulipurposemj try to fit into that :rotfl2: - it may even butch him up :yes:

- J/K ya know

thats a good looking dog.

ive got a rotty-masstiff cross and hes great. hes about 190LBS a drools like mad!! but he is an amazing dog. i resuced him from an autobody shop, so right away i knew we would get along. and great with kids. he understands his size so hes very gentle and careful.

And i don't know about everyone else experience with cockers but everyone i have ever had has been brain dead and horrible with kids. they were good dogs but i wouldnt recommend them to someone with young kids.

Brought her home this afternoon.... Great little dog so far...haven't heard a single bark yet, she is crate trained and likes the crate we bought for her. She will sleep in there for a while... no accidents inside yet... my kids are beside themselves excited...

n1665953451_175630_2727191.jpg

n1665953451_175631_5969989.jpg

lol... SWII,, r u "searching" for that back yard thread????? :rotfl2:

I am NOT searching for anything ever again... it's useless, I'm just going to start a new thread every time I want to ask something... 8)

it's Fake grass, but not "astro turf"...called Pregra... but I do Vacuum it from time to time

Hey! I think you stole my dog! Congratulations.

My "grass" is nicer...is that a pure Golden? We were told ours is a Golden Lab Mix, but I don't really know...we are going to see our new vet on Friday, so we will see what they think....

My "grass" is nicer...is that a pure Golden? We were told ours is a Golden Lab Mix, but I don't really know...we are going to see our new vet on Friday, so we will see what they think....

Yeah, but mine is real with four dogs' worth of abuse in that picture!!!

This mutt is the one we found on the side of the freway and it took us three days to actually grab her. We think she has some chow in her, but it's hard to tell with mutts.