What a COOL boss I had...

BLHTAZ

thats cool he got it for you! jamminz.gif but that big if a jacket in fllorida???? i wish i had the weather you have right now lol
Yeah...don't often need a jacket like that here, but it felt OK today as it was only in the upper 50's in the middle of the day when I took that shot. We should get all the way down in the low 40's tonight as it is already down to 45 right now

Yeah...don't often need a jacket like that here, but it felt OK today as it was only in the upper 50's in the middle of the day when I took that shot. We should get all the way down in the low 40's tonight as it is already down to 45 right now

Dayem - got up this morning, it was 12 degrees. We are redoing a bath, and the tile cutter water recirc pump and lines were frozen solid. After two hours of pouring hot water on it, finally got water running thru and finished the tiles up today. The temp only got up to 30. I could have used your jacket today Taz-man. :cheers:

Man, I had dreams of coming down to Georgia and wearing shorts while watching my brother in law huddled in a winter jacket. But this morning was in the low teens. (that's in town. It might have been even colder out here in the country.) Even for me, that's cold. Heck, right now it's only 25* out. Granted, that didn't stop me from taking the dogs for a walk (no gloves and I only had a hoodie for a coat) so I guess living up north toughens ya up a bit. :D

Tell me about the cold in GA! I had to perform funeral honors for 2 different Marines yesterday. Man was it cold! Dress Blues do nothing to stop the wind and chill. It was 20* when we did the first funeral at 1000. The second funeral was at 1200 and the wind was whipping. It felt like it was -10*. It sucked. But, it is what we do for our fallen Marines!

PS- These were not active duty Marines. We perform honors for any Marine who has been honorably discharged. No matter how long or when they served.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine!

I got a big box frm the Brown Santa today. I was not expecting it and even more surprised to see that it was from my old boss at the dealership.

He sent me a Christmas present... jamminz.gif

This awesome Mopar jacket... :banana:

Nice jacket, cool boss. Hey Taz, is Spanish Moss a big problem around there? Looks like there is some on the collar of your jacket that maybe fell from the tree above.

Ohhhh, uh, my bad. :D

... as it was only in the upper 50's in the middle of the day when I took that shot. We should get all the way down in the low 40's tonight as it is already down to 45 right now

Yesterday (Monday) morning when I went to work it was 0 degrees, going home at 3:30 it was 12. Then at 6 I walked to the local pub for the company Christmas party in 11 degree weather and walking home afterwards it was down to 6 again. That cold I think in the future I will drive, even if that means I can't drink.

Low 40s would be T-shirt and shorts.