Expand ComancheClub.com

Leehi417

i know this site is for Jeep Comanches, but i was thinking... how about a forum for OTHER projects?

i use to own a MJ but sold it for a J20. there isnt a better site out there better then comancheclub

I'm sure other ppl that own TJ, YJ, and FSJ's would possibly like to put up there other project build

sheets on here. what ya think?.. :brows:

I would personally be against having a bunch of other Jeep models cluttering up the site. While I know the site rules say that you don't have to own an MJ to be a member here, it is a "Comanche" site primarily. There are plenty of sites out there for the SJ, CJ, DJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, ZJ, WJ, WK, KJ, KK, MK, JK owners to post there stuff on.

Start making it a multi-model site and we will surely loose the special thing that makes this place what it is.

Just my opinion of course... :cheers:

Feel free to post up anything you'd like in the Pub. :thumbsup: While I agree that the forum should stay MJ-oriented, that doesn't mean that the members wouldn't love to see other projects. Just post it up in the Pub. image_209027.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:agree: I agree, back last year when I was looking for and bought my comanche; I joined this group because it was a Comanche forum. I personally like other model jeeps, but I would not want to have to go through alot of Liberty stuff just to see a MJ. Some things are ment to be seperate. Post what you want in the pub is all cool, but leave the rest to MJs. Everybody that has a Jeep likes to see another model from time to time. Hey they can start up a Commander Club or a Jeep Patriot Club :idea: :nuts:

:agree:

I belong to several forums. One of which I consider my "home" forum. We have different sub forums for all models and there are times it becomes very confusing. I belive comanche club should stay comanche club. I have a CJ and if I need CJ specific help I go to a CJ specific forum. Same holds true with my MJ. Plus this is a great collection of people with the same insane overinterest in MJ's as me. :yes:

As long as people don't get pissy if someone drops an occasional question about another type... I know I've asked TJ questions before, and while the responses are typically few, I'd rather ask guys on here that might know before going over to JeepForum or JeepsUnlimited...