my daily driver manche

Well I hope you guys like it. It is an 88 Jeep Comanche, 4.0 aw-4, np242, dana 30 front and dana 35 rear. 3" lift and 31s. Love it so far. Been a cherokee guy for a long time got out of them for a bit and now have this comanche. Can't wait to do some small things too it like upgrade the cooling system and what not. Oh and it was originally 2 wheel drive and the woodgrain is actually contact paper from the previous owner. Somewhat growing on me and I am afraid to rip it off------------

[/u]

I liked the woodgrain.

So Chico, does this mean you would put woodgrain shelf paper on yours after painting it PennDOT Orange? :D

ABE-SO-LOOT-LEE!!!

Then I'd add a gun rack, spray paint my bling-bling rims camo, and add enough lights to brighten up a small stadium.

I'm the only redneck spic you know baby :rotfl2:

I liked the woodgrain.

So Chico, does this mean you would put woodgrain shelf paper on yours after painting it PennDOT Orange? :D

I'm the only redneck spic you know baby :rotfl2:

LOL, I doubt that! But that's what makes the world go round. Now, you might be the only redneck Spic whippin' up Italian Style Philly Cheese Steaks! :brows:

• 2 weeks later...

here you go kyle these are a couple of pics i had of when it was 2wd and then converted without the 2dllr contact paper so it should look like this ..man i miss my manches.... :cry:

before

after

[/img]

crankshiftkid bought my other one and he has already done a great job repainting it and changeing the front clip ...glad my manches are getting taken care off thanks guy's...