cheers for Pete M

project88mj

DAMN IT MAN!

Didn't you get the memo?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHAT MEMO?"

The memo that we're now putting cover sheets on all of our TPS reports and we can't post anymore threads like this because Pete has to keep buying new hats because his damn head keeps blowing up like a cheap dollar store balloon! :rotfl2:

Just kidding kid. Good post :cheers:

yeahhhh, we're gonna need you to put that new cover on alll your tps reports so whenever you get a chance just check out that memo, in fact, hereeeee i've got a copy for you right noow. but yeaahhh

ohh and can you work on saturday? thankkkks. see ya at 8 buddy.

:cheers: pete!

well i had a lot of problems loging in the past 2 1/2 days :hateputers: and pete shot me an e-mail (not one of those auto responces) and helped me get back on :thumbsup:

then the same problem happened :mad: ,(now that would have rubed me the wrong way if i was in his boots :wall: )and once again pete was very helpful and reset my password and name to the new e-mail address i got. :clapping:

jamminz.gif so i just wanted him to know that I felt that he deserved a thanks :bowdown:

Little do you guys know that I'm only here because of a selfish desire to find somebody, anybody to talk with about my trucks. Lord knows my friends and family don't want to hear about them anymore. :rotfl2:

But seriously, it's all for the love of the trucks. comancheB.gif

:cheers:

Have you ever noticed how most of us "Comanchers" have like, I don't how to say this,, an outside of the box personalities? I use to think it was just me, then I found this site... :cheers: I know it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only crazy fewl in the world.. Just think about some of the other car type fanatics.. Like this crazies... http://yugocars.tripod.com/

Thanks for making me feel not so crazy, Pete!!!! :popcorn:

Little do you guys know that I'm only here because of a selfish desire to find somebody, anybody to talk with about my trucks. Lord knows my friends and family don't want to hear about them anymore. :rotfl2:

True enough...

My family has had just about enough of me talking about the '88 and what I'm going to do with it.

True enough...

My family has had just about enough of me talking about the '88 and what I'm going to do with it.

At work they were getting tired of me talking about my truck. But then one of them got a Cherokee with 2" blocks in the rear and 3" springs/lcas up front. Just lifted the back with 5.5" springs (and took the blocks out) and putting spacers, adj track bar and swaybar disco on the front. That 5.5" almost makes his 31s look too small, though. He's all gung ho about going to Badlands next month.

True enough...

At work they were getting tired of me talking about my truck. But then one of them got a Cherokee with 2" blocks in the rear and 3" springs/lcas up front. Just lifted the back with 5.5" springs (and took the blocks out) and putting spacers, adj track bar and swaybar disco on the front. That 5.5" almost makes his 31s look too small, though. He's all gung ho about going to Badlands next month.

i never used to get the whole "it's a jeep thing" bumper stickers till i actually got a jeep. I Love my jeep :driving: