Shane's 89 MJ

Here are 3 view of my MJ. The emblems are missing on it because it was just painted and the bumpers put on. It is a 1989 4x4 automatic. Future plans are to add a 3 inche lift, different Jeep wheels, and some BFG A/T. It took a while to figure out this posting issue.

Front View

Side View

Rear View

All comments and advice appreciated

nice... make NC proud brother.. I like the raked look that truck has,,, make sure you keep it like that when lifted.. it just looks faster.....

Don't listen to JT, he's a 2 wheeler. A low-ridin' 2 wheeler at that. No self-respectin' 4 wheeler would intentionally keep that rake. :D

That is Colorado Red. I matched the door jams exactly with the exception of one be new and the other paint being 20 yrs old.

mine was repainted 'Rado Red as well. at first glance, yours looked brighter, but after looking closely, they are pretty much the same.

nice... make NC proud brother.. I like the raked look that truck has,,, make sure you keep it like that when lifted.. it just looks faster.....

Don't listen to JT, he's a 2 wheeler. A low-ridin' 2 wheeler at that. No self-respectin' 4 wheeler would intentionally keep that rake. :D

I'm not a low riding 2 wheeler!!! I thought about it, but I think I'm going to stay where I'm at for now..... Might change, but I don't think a solid front beam would make a good low rider.. hummm who knows..... but still think the rake looks better even if it had a lift..

I'm not a low riding 2 wheeler!!! I thought about it, but I think I'm going to stay where I'm at for now..... Might change, but I don't think a solid front beam would make a good low rider.. hummm who knows..... but still think the rake looks better even if it had a lift..

LMAO, yes you are JT, you just don't know it yet. Hey, but seriously you NEED to see your project through, cuz there really aren't any other street MJs going on around here, especially now that beaterjeep seems to be in a stall. (speaking of which, where's he been??) plus, now that you pointed out the solid front axle thing, you gotta break ground and put an independent front on it.

I got them from hoodlouvers.com. There is and add for them in JP magazine. No there are no drip rails. Honestly, I pulled in the garage after work and being in pretty heavy rain and I couldn't tell that it was any wetter than from any other hard rain. Granted if you hold a water hose right on it I am sure that it gets wetter. I have nothing but good things to say about them and would recommend the product to anyone.