The fellow says, 'I'm Barrack Obama, and I was the first black to be

elected

President of the United States.'

St. Peter says, 'The U.S.? .........

A black President?

You gotta be kidding me! .....

When did all this happen ?'

Obama says, 'About twenty minutes ago. :USAflag:

:rock on: You guys... Its not that the guys black, its I don't trust anyone with the last name Obama! With the first name of Barrack...WTH???? :huh???:

Just remember to freakin VOTE!!!!!!!!

he didnt choose his name! :nuts:

:rock on: You guys... Its not that the guys black, its I don't trust anyone with the last name Obama! With the first name of Barrack...WTH???? :huh???:

He chose not to change it! :D

So, if we had a guy who was named 'Omar Mohammad Kador' or such, and he changed his name to 'Keith Evens' you'd trust him?

:nuts:

So, if we had a guy who was named 'Omar Mohammad Kador' or such, and he changed his name to 'Keith Evens' you'd trust him?

..... bangin.gif

nope. then i'd KNOW he's a terrorist.

terrorists try to cover it up. idiots remain oblivious to the fact that durka durka names make us all edgy

that's hilarious. and cutting through the BS, IMO of all the potential reasons he should not be President, the simplest one is he is not experienced enough to be qualified. Catch him with a question he is not prepared for or can't spin towards his rehearsed responses and he stumbles.

that's hilarious. and cutting through the BS, IMO of all the potential reasons he should not be President, the simplest one is he is not experienced enough to be qualified. Catch him with a question he is not prepared for or can't spin towards his rehearsed responses and he stumbles.

I think you have him confused with the current president. :roll:

Willy

I think his given name was/is Barry. He started using the Africanized Barrack in college. :smart:

good point. if he's similar in that regard, all the more reason to not let him be the next one.

Even if some don't like him, it is hard to deny that he is at least very intelligent and well educated. That is far more than can be said of the current president. :dunno:

Willy

"Some historians have reason to believe people don't really understand the genealogy of past U.S. Presidents. Research shows at least five U.S. presidents had black ancestors and Thomas Jefferson, the nation's third president, was considered the first black president, according to historian Leroy Vaughn, author of Black People and Their Place in World History.

Vaughn's research shows Jefferson was not the only former black U.S. president. Who were the others? Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge. But why was this unknown? How were they elected president? All five of these presidents never acknowledged their black ancestry."

http://www.diversityinc.com/public/1461.cfm

i don't know why people are making a big deal about it Obama is just as white as he is black lol

Personally I try to be color blind when it comes to interactions with people. I'd prefer to judge them by their personalaties and behaviorual aptitude regardl;ess of their social-economic or cultural back grounds. I have developed friend-ships with people from various cultural & ethnic diversities who are fine individuals, but, I have also met just as many who appear to have no fruitful attributes. Politicians are a different lot it seems. I judge them on a totally different basis. I consider them all con artists with ego problems to start with and learned disinformational liars by association. The first native anerican who used the term "speak with forked tongue" got it right when dealing with beauracrats. I'm getting off-subj here.