quad-cab Comanche?

Anyone have any ideas on how to do a quad cab Comanche? I've seen the usual Cheromanches, but I think it'd be real cool to do a quad cab full size comanche.

I just can't wrap my head around the whole unibody problem.

that is just awsome. I would love to do that to my mj. but unfortunately I don't have the capability or money to do that. but boy I'd love to. very nice truck!!!! and what did it cost & how long to do this? out of curiosity.

TJ, that would be cool. I actually want to go down to Lynchburg soon to find that guy that has the private yard full of MJs. I've got his number, just need to find a weekend to go down there. AND, I can relive the college days and go have a kick @$$ gut-bomb lunch at the Texas Inn! :brows:

TJ, that would be cool. I actually want to go down to Lynchburg soon to find that guy that has the private yard full of MJs. I've got his number, just need to find a weekend to go down there. AND, I can relive the college days and go have a kick @$$ gut-bomb lunch at the Texas Inn! :brows:

I want an Egg Salad sandwich from L'burg. Little place near the bridge or something like that. The guy that built the crew cab also has a Jeep Tug that has a deisel. It is sweet.

I want an Egg Salad sandwich from L'burg. Little place near the bridge or something like that. The guy that built the crew cab also has a Jeep Tug that has a deisel. It is sweet.

Yeah I know what your talking about.. Its like a diner that used to be a gas station isnt it ?? I went to some kinda festival there,, I'm thinking it was the James River Battue Festival. Yes it was the Battue (spell??) festival!! He!! Va has a freakin million festivals ,,, pork,chickin,art, wine, boats, cars, airplanes,,, it just an excuse for those Virginians to drink from the side of a Bud Light Truck!! jamminz.gifjamminz.gif

EDIT: The place I'm thinking of had this egg burger, IIRC..

But on the red 4 door.... I don't like it.. looks like its ready to sag in the middle.. On the other hand, the photo chopped one that Badger posted looks pretty good... 4doors and long bed = :ack: to me at least

That burgundy one is a 97+ 4 door Cherokee with a rear half Mj cab and bed.

Are you sure? How do you explain the rear does that aren't cut for the rear wheel wells like on a Cherokee? How exactly were those doors made?

That burgundy one is a 97+ 4 door Cherokee with a rear half Mj cab and bed.

Are you sure? How do you explain the rear does that aren't cut for the rear wheel wells like on a Cherokee? How exactly were those doors made?

they were made by combining a front door and a rear door (readily available parts on any cherokee).

as for it being a 97+, I don't think so. note that the front doors are still 2 piece windows (have small triangle window). doing that backwards swap is tough and time-consuming.

I bet it's a cherokee, just not a 97-01 body.

they were made by combining a front door and a rear door (readily available parts on any cherokee).

as for it being a 97+, I don't think so. note that the front doors are still 2 piece windows (have small triangle window). doing that backwards swap is tough and time-consuming.

I bet it's a cherokee, just not a 97-01 body.

Yep the doors rear corner was replaced with the corner from a front door.As for it being an older Cherokee I missed the vent window.The mirror cover it up for the most part.I just saw the front end then looked back and saw the new mirror and went with it.I stand corrected on that one.

you know...i think they used the complete skin from the front door, with the "pillar" pieces from the rear door, and welded the behind portions together

it's got a comanche cab corner, and I almost wonder if he took what was left of the xj wheel wells and used them as storage?

that would be cool..

I don't like that thing, it's as long as a limo. with a 5' long bed that would be nice.