Dinner?

Sir Sam

yeah that looks like one of those fastfood cheeseburger advertisements.. I know if i ever tried to weave some d@mn bacon it wouldn't look anything like that... I want to see some of y'alls bacon logs... This would be a cool pick up to take to a gathering. Roll some chicken strips marinaded in Worcestershire Sauce (I love firefox spell checker) in the bacon and bake it....

Damn it, I've already been cut-off. Stop putting those jowl drooling, death tempting, temptations in front of me. Well maybe while the wife's shopping with her friends I'll---------& wash the skillet before she get's back. I hope she hasn't been counting the bacon strips & eggs.

Damn it, I've already been cut-off. Stop putting those jowl drooling, death tempting, temptations in front of me. Well maybe while the wife's shopping with her friends I'll---------& wash the skillet before she get's back. I hope she hasn't been counting the bacon strips & eggs.

Better cook it outside, inside would make the whole house smell of bacon.

How long do you cook it for? Or just till it looks done.

I would probably cook mine longer since I like it crunchy, but if you want to be able to roll it you would need to leave it chewy.

Crunchy is the best way to ruin a perfectly good piece of bacon.

Limp and greasy all the way!

How long do you cook it for? Or just till it looks done.

I would probably cook mine longer since I like it crunchy, but if you want to be able to roll it you would need to leave it chewy.

Crunchy is the best way to ruin a perfectly good piece of bacon.

:rotf: wy wife read that and fell over lafing said it sounded like her ex :rotf:

oh by the way we made one it was great thanks

Oh. So we are to assume that you took care of that and made it...umm...crunchy? :brows:

:D