*&$*&$^%#@@%^%(^*()

smithe1811

Merry effin x-mas to me, santa(aka some a-hole in a f-150) decided to bring me the front end of a ford, he just happend to put it into the side of my bed by blowing a stop sign, then santa(a-hole in ford) felt it was ok to take off, mind you my 20 month old son was in the truck with me, hes ok, but i sure as hell aint :fs1: here are some pics of my wonderfull effin present.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

no, but the cops nabbed him a little ways up the road and arrested him.

Good. I hope he's either rich or has plenty of insurance. Just remember -- when the accident is the other guy's fault, there ain't no such thing as a "total." You drive an irreplaceable truck because that's what you choose to drive. You are legally entitled to have your truck repaired to the condition it was in before the accident, using all factory parts (which is a laugh, since they aren't available, but it'll keep them jumping), plus having a rental ride while yours is being worked on.

Don't let anybody stonewall you. If the clown doesn't have insurance -- put a lien on his house.

wow.

wtf is with our trucks getting hit in that location?!

twice for me now, same spot, driver's side.

I'm extremely happy you're OK. (how is the christmas tree :brows: )

if they cannot provide OEM PARTS then you can require them to pay you what an OEM part would cost. they have zero right to substitute a $300 scrap-yard bed to you...a new box is $1800 if it were still available.

and believe you me, your inner bedside is scrap now too...so it's a complete bed for you, or cash, or both. I'd also find something to say about your son being involved and possible permanent trauma.

that guy is screwed

wow.

wtf is with our trucks getting hit in that location?!

twice for me now, same spot, driver's side.

I'm extremely happy you're OK. (how is the christmas tree :brows: )

Yeah, me three. But I tried to make the passenger side match by dropping it on the edge of one of the tubes at Badlands.