*&$*&$^%#@@%^%(^*()

smithe1811

Mabey the A-holes insurance will buy you a nice bed.

I see them "buying" a WHOLE lot more than that. Go speak with a lawyer, it will not cost you anything and you may need to protect yourself.

VERY glad the kid is OK. Did I read correctly, you mentioned you where not OK, are you better now?

CW

I think he meant that he was very angry, not injured. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct! Physically everyone is ok, but i was litterally sick to my stomach that night thinking of what could have happend if i were 1 second slower into that intersection, he would have hit right in the passanger door.

Erik

:beerhead:

I think he meant that he was very angry, not injured. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are correct! Physically everyone is ok, but i was litterally sick to my stomach that night thinking of what could have happend if i were 1 second slower into that intersection, he would have hit right in the passanger door.

Erik

:beerhead:

You should still see an attorney and a doctor ... not necessarily in that order.

When I was fourteen, my mother's car (with me in the rear seat) was hit more or less head on by a delivery truck. This was in July. I had nothing broken, just a lot of soreness. No real suspicion of a "problem" until back at school in the Fall, when we started basketball practice. On my first layup during warm-up drills, as I stretched up with the right arm while pushing off from the left leg ... I collapsed on the floor in spasms. It took many months of intensive therapy to get it sort of okay, and I missed the entire basketball season. And I still have back problems if I'm not careful. The only bright side was that I escaped surgery, but the extensive therapy wasn't cheap. The truck company's insurance paid for it.

The irony is, they could have had the case completely paid off and closed out before my injury even became known, but they were being jerks and kept the case open to argue about how much the shop charged for rebuilding the nose on Mom's new car. If they had just manned up and paid, they'd have gotten away a lot cheaper.

You should still see an attorney and a doctor ... not necessarily in that order.

When I was fourteen, my mother's car (with me in the rear seat) was hit more or less head on by a delivery truck. This was in July. I had nothing broken, just a lot of soreness. No real suspicion of a "problem" until back at school in the Fall, when we started basketball practice. On my first layup during warm-up drills, as I stretched up with the right arm while pushing off from the left leg ... I collapsed on the floor in spasms. It took many months of intensive therapy to get it sort of okay, and I missed the entire basketball season. And I still have back problems if I'm not careful. The only bright side was that I escaped surgery, but the extensive therapy wasn't cheap. The truck company's insurance paid for it.

The irony is, they could have had the case completely paid off and closed out before my injury even became known, but they were being jerks and kept the case open to argue about how much the shop charged for rebuilding the nose on Mom's new car. If they had just manned up and paid, they'd have gotten away a lot cheaper.

• 1 month later...