New to this site

pineymike

here's my comanche just learned to post pics this truck was given to me with 3" lift allready installed I've built it into an trail/rock crawler,with lots of low cost mods small tires{so the d35 lives a little longer} The [crappy}2.8 runs great it came to me with over 170,000mi on the clock it's one of many jeeps I curently own.I think I'm enjoying it the most rite now

My curent driver is a '79 cherokee, 455buick/4"lift/detrout inrear/openfront/panel rear doors/'64 gladiator front clip&rear flares/33" mt's. I also have a 55 willys cj5 w/historic plates 350 chev/t18 4spd/4"lift/full cage/rear detrout/33"at's. I've owned the cherokee for15+yrs, I lent it to my brother for 6or7 yrs and it came back with the buick it actualy gets better gas milage than the stock 360! I've owned the willys longer probly 20+ it's at times been my daily driver{so I could keep it!} and always been my favorite! it's currently under going its 4th reconstruction.I also have a '80 j10 360 auto/4"lift runs doesen't move have collected '90 360/auto/rust free bed&front clip almost enough to start reconstruction plan to match the look of the '79 cherokee including the gladiator grill,way back burner jeep project '57 cj5 225 v6+ most parts to reconstruct already colected plan to keep closer to stock w/power stearing/11" waggy brakes/4"lift/33"tires/stock jeep roll bar. Other non jeep vehicles include; '89 f350 4dr 4x4/3" lift/36"mt's/460/5spd{tow vehicle} '77 f150 4x4 300 six/t18 4spd/35"hawgs, '66scout stock 4x4/front&rear lockers,'63 2wd scout{only 2wd} wifes car;'96 explorer 5.0 awd.post pic's later!

My curent driver is a '79 cherokee, 455buick/4"lift/detrout inrear/openfront/panel rear doors/'64 gladiator front clip&rear flares/33" mt's. I also have a 55 willys cj5 w/historic plates 350 chev/t18 4spd/4"lift/full cage/rear detrout/33"at's. I've owned the cherokee for15+yrs, I lent it to my brother for 6or7 yrs and it came back with the buick it actualy gets better gas milage than the stock 360! I've owned the willys longer probly 20+ it's at times been my daily driver{so I could keep it!} and always been my favorite! it's currently under going its 4th reconstruction.I also have a '80 j10 360 auto/4"lift runs doesen't move have collected '90 360/auto/rust free bed&front clip almost enough to start reconstruction plan to match the look of the '79 cherokee including the gladiator grill,way back burner jeep project '57 cj5 225 v6+ most parts to reconstruct already colected plan to keep closer to stock w/power stearing/11" waggy brakes/4"lift/33"tires/stock jeep roll bar. Other non jeep vehicles include; '89 f350 4dr 4x4/3" lift/36"mt's/460/5spd{tow vehicle} '77 f150 4x4 300 six/t18 4spd/35"hawgs, '66scout stock 4x4/front&rear lockers,'63 2wd scout{only 2wd} wifes car;'96 explorer 5.0 awd.post pic's later!

Sweet! Pics a must on the Cherokee I like those when there built up.

here's my comanche just learned to post pics this truck was given to me with 3" lift allready installed I've built it into an trail/rock crawler,with lots of low cost mods small tires{so the d35 lives a little longer} The [crappy}2.8 runs great it came to me with over 170,000mi on the clock it's one of many jeeps I curently own.I think I'm enjoying it the most rite now

Is that a Dixie Stars and Bars flag on a Joisey truck? jamminz.gif

Yea South Jersey a differn't state of mind than" joisey", The hood was like that wen I got it along with a ton of other stuff I blacked out but everyone around here likes that part so I left it for now?? :brows: