The best Damn wife ever!

86FUBAR

long story short , 3 years ago i was forced to sell my first love , a 75 ramcharger back to my budy i got it from originaly because i had just bought the rubicon and the wife said we couldnt afford it. fast forward to today ,we were at a friends for mothers day/my b-day party and out of nowhere the wife comes driving up in the ramcharger ,gets out and tosses me the keys and says go take yer truck for a drive jamminz.gif life is good :jump:

AWESOME!!--she's a keeper, and the wife too! jamminz.gif

1975 and below in Ca. = keepers. :drool: (No smog check) 1976 to TBI = parts trucks. :(

I'm going to let my wife see this thread and see what happens. :hmm:

You are on lucky man... Here's to you :cheers:

I wouldn't be surpised to see all my Jeep stuff gone when I came home from work some day... And I would that would be the final thing she could take from me since I would be gone.... She already took my feelings away many years ago...

I envy you. :bowdown:

The up side is Wisconsin will stop doing emision tests on 1995 on older vehicles. So engine swaps are fair game....

If I can swing it my MJ will be running a built 340 as its powerplant.

Yup she is a keeper ,the wife that is . and as fer the ram it will for ever be in my stable as the family Hotrod ,i made the mistake of selling it once and am sure not going to make that mistake again . now i gota start dividing my time and money between the comanche , ramcharger and the family, but i think i can handle it :brows:

Your wife rocks... Mines not as cool as yours.. but mine told me to get my crap running by Sept, so I can take a family friend wheeling :eek: Needless to say parts are being bought, appointments made... The turd will be caged and locked front and rear, and ready to wheel by July 1 :nuts:

I married the wrong one.

She used to complain about me taking vehicles where she thought they didn't belong. On top of that she'd complain about me getting the paint job all scratched up. :roll:

Eventually she left me for a truck driver, and all is good now. Too bad I couldn't afford the house by myself, though. I miss my garage.