renegade; you guys already see this?

tkgibbs27

Don't get me wrong, yes that's some nice numbers, but what that company has done to a perfectly good line of vehicles still upsets me. I still firmly believe the Compass, Patriot, Liberty, and the Compass should be scrapped. What was wrong with the Cherokee or possibly bringing back the Comanche? The simple fact that they decided to scrap the Comanche for the Dakota is a joke. The Dakota doesn't even compare.

Don't get me wrong, yes that's some nice numbers, but what that company has done to a perfectly good line of vehicles still upsets me. I still firmly believe the Compass, Patriot, Liberty, and the Compass should be scrapped. What was wrong with the Cherokee or possibly bringing back the Comanche? The simple fact that they decided to scrap the Comanche for the Dakota is a joke. The Dakota doesn't even compare.

I work alongside this junk every and i can't agree more.......Chrysler and pretty much all the automotive industry don't know how 2 build quality prouducts anymore.........2 me its not even worthy of being called a "Jeep" without a solid front axle and 4x4........seriously its bugs me that much and drives me nuts everyday :chillin: :nuts:

Yuk!

Now if they put that diesel/lithium ion hybrid system in a TJ or MJ, I'd be all over it.

Would be nice if they'd bring back the Comanche, modernized just a bit. But we all know if the Jeep Comanche would ever come back they'd mess up the styling to the point it won't be a Comanche anymore.

Just like Chevy got rid of the perfectly good S-10 to replace it with a front wheel drive piece of $#!* butt ugly Colorado.

Actually, the S-10 got a bit messed up already in 99 or so when they went from the square body to the rounded look, but I'm drifting off topic again.

Yuk!

Now if they put that diesel/lithium ion hybrid system in a TJ or MJ, I'd be all over it.

Would be nice if they'd bring back the Comanche, modernized just a bit. But we all know if the Jeep Comanche would ever come back they'd mess up the styling to the point it won't be a Comanche anymore.

Just like Chevy got rid of the perfectly good S-10 to replace it with a front wheel drive piece of $#!* butt ugly Colorado.

Actually, the S-10 got a bit messed up already in 99 or so when they went from the square body to the rounded look, but I'm drifting off topic again.

1994 was the change over on the body.. The s-10 still used the same chassis those years though.

I think that Jeep "thing" looks pretty cool.. I could see a 50mm mounted on the top of it, or a TOW missile turret! :brows: :brows:

:rant: That is without doubt the grossest thing ive seen or ever thought of from chrysler motors.

MVUSSE, my dad had an s10 for about a month and i drove it a little bit and absolutely hated it. it was all over the road and spun out really easily. Thats why he got rid of it after only a month. But that was an 80s s10, i don't know about the newer ones...

I work alongside this junk every and i can't agree more.......Chrysler and pretty much all the automotive industry don't know how 2 build quality prouducts anymore.........2 me its not even worthy of being called a "Jeep" without a solid front axle and 4x4........seriously its bugs me that much and drives me nuts everyday :chillin: :nuts:

YES! i couldent agree more, to heck with IFS!