beaterjeep's out again

JeepcoMJ

well, Joe (beaterjeep) had some knee problems and likely needs surgery. i found out tonight that he's in the hospital again. haven't gotten any specifics yet, but I will find out soon hopefully.

wish him luck. i'm posting this so anyone he's working out stuff with, will know what's going on.

HAHA... good thing for finding and taking advantage of loopholes. :D

Yep, found another one here, yes, I am in the hospital again, hooked up on IV anti-biotics, and while I'm here they're trying to get me in to see an ortho doc for my knee; kinda a kill 2 birds with one stone deal.

I'm not out of the woods yet though, I'll be here for a bare minimum of a week, more than likely longer.

Thanks everyone so far for the kind words and thoughts and prayers, it means a lot to me knowing I have a good group of people like you all to call another family. So to everyone of age, have one for me. :cheers: .

Get better soon, Joe....although apart from your ailments you seem to have a pretty good setup going there right now....3 hots and a cot, internet, sexy nurses :brows: .....

Jeff

Yea man, it's not all that bad here, the 3 hots are most of the time hot, and halfway edible; the cot was replaced many many years ago though, I think you're showing your age again on that one. :D Internet, yep, now if only I knew just how I'm able to post on here, when last time I was in, I wasn't able to. Speaking of that, it doesn't look as though I'm going through an actual browser, more like another site? Anyone have any clue on that one by chance? Back on topic though, sexy nurses... uh, sure, there's a couple of them around, but the others are either old, ugly, or guys, so I'll have to pass on them ones.

wow thats two here that are breaking down, TNT's back is screwed, now your messed up. What happened to us, arent we built like our parents?

i know i need to get out of the profession I'm in or I'm gonna end up like TNT.

regardless, Get some rest and I hope everything goes great.

a1a, to shed a lil light on my situation, I have a genetic disorder known as Cystic Fibrosis. It affects my respiratory, digestive, and immune systems, which also has contributed to me being diabetic, and is also why I'm in here as much as I am. My knee is the result of a previous injury in HS, where I dislocated my kneecap in football, combined with when I slipped on the ice on the 31st of last month. So, yea, I've had a rough life, and will continue to live it as such. When I was 6 years old, I was told I wouldn't live to see my 18th birthday; when I turned 20, I switched docs. I'm now 26, and will be 27 in the end of July, so I'd have to say I've been blessed so far.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I have my camera with me, so I'll get a few pics of the sights here. No, prolly not the nurses, but I'm right on a river and some of the sights out some of the windows are pretty cool.