wisconsin deals

JeepcoMJ

for us wiscnonsinites, post up your deals :D

just got (picking up on saturday) a 86 comanche 4x4 4 cylinder 4wd 5 speed. it's a parts rig but...for $225 and I've got that much in parts sold already...

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

the rest of the pics.

gotta love these deals...see, more than $2.37 this time!

The thing that has me thinkin is,,, why didn't you talk them down to 2 even???

no point, it's only 25 bucks extra, and i've got that made already...so it has cost me nothing but time.

basically, i don't lowball if i don't have to...there's always the chance they'll stop dealing with you after you lowball them. so i played along...got it down from $275 tho.

Pat,

Kevin and I are interested in the tilt column.

Any antenna available?

By the way.. we found a deal on a 87 for $30. We took what we could get for that price. wish I could have saved the whole truck. We just don't have the space for it.

Thanks,

Woody

let me know.

Pat,

Any antenna available?

By the way.. we found a deal on a 87 for $30. We took what we could get for that price. wish I could have saved the whole truck. We just don't have the space for it.

Thanks,

Woody

let me know.

Hey 30 bucks!!! Thats pretty good deal there! You easily made that off scraping just the wheels!!

Pat,

Any antenna available?

Thanks,

Woody

let me know.

yep. antenna should be good on it...this is the one i've been talking about. also have a lower shift boot going to someone else on the club ;)

what's the deal with this other MJ? you have it still or have a line on it? I'll come get it...

-Pat

Where do you find all of these XJ/MJ's from???

He uses the force. :D

well, at this point people pretty much tell me where they are. i started out by doing what my parents do, LOOK when i'm driving. then, some people who had them had noticed others and redirected me to other ones...

i know a bunch of junkyard owners (alot of them are family friends as well) and that gives me a good deal. i also actively search.

it may seem like I have a radar for them...i'm starting to believe it too. i have another one coming my way next thursday or friday...89 2.5 4 speed 2wd shortbed, rusty but driving. i've gotten alot of 4 cylinders lately.... :roll:

I see.

At least you got the cargo light/switch you wanted.

gave the switch to TNT. i have no use for the factory switch...my switch positions are all different anyways.

goes (left to right) rear fog, rear cargo, to other side of steering wheel it goes center fogs, then outer fogs

soon it'll be 3 switches on each side...adding one in between each set of switches, one of them will be for the on board air, the other will be for my rollbar lights. i spray cherokee switch brackets black so i don't have to deal with the wrong indicators, or having one indactor and one without...:D

Where do you find all of these XJ/MJ's from???

well, at this point people pretty much tell me where they are. i started out by doing what my parents do, LOOK when i'm driving. then, some people who had them had noticed others and redirected me to other ones...

i know a bunch of junkyard owners (alot of them are family friends as well) and that gives me a good deal. i also actively search.

it may seem like I have a radar for them...i'm starting to believe it too. i have another one coming my way next thursday or friday...89 2.5 4 speed 2wd shortbed, rusty but driving. i've gotten alot of 4 cylinders lately.... :roll:

I guess some areas of WI are like country S. Alabama. The more derelict wrecks on your property, the wealthier your neighbors think you are. :roll:

LMAO the rich @$$hats behind us HATE it. but...we do anything we can to make issue with them, since they never did support us in the whole ban walmart from moving in across the street thing (3 more votes from the neighborhood would've banned them from using that property....) but no, we're their buffer zone and they like to shop.

blah.

anyways, our property is generally pretty clean. much more so now that dad's ditching his snowmobile stuff :D

Ya were supposed to get 6 in SE Michigan. Damn sick of the snow, the salt is eating my XJ alive. :cry:

Do you just tow that thing home or dolly or what? I know it doesnt look street worthy anymore.

When was the last time it ran?

Ya were supposed to get 6 in SE Michigan. Damn sick of the snow, the salt is eating my XJ alive. :cry:

Do you just tow that thing home or dolly or what? I know it doesnt look street worthy anymore.

When was the last time it ran?

it's been where it sits for a few years. I built a tow bumper that bolts on to the OEM bumper locations to tow jeeps home, but this one i'm having picked up...my dad is good friends with a salvage company (and he gets all of our scrap snowmobile chassis which are worth $$$ in aluminum for free) and he tows my stuff for $1 per mile. this will cost $20 for me to have towed...so it's not worth the effort to TRY and flat tow it.

another one. $250, it's a 94 4 cylinder 5 speed with a blown motor. needs a block...oh, wait, i got one!

anyways, my buddy spotted it first so he's taking the 4.10 geared axles, and I'm gonna drop the axles from my 90 xj in it and the spare motor that came with my 86 as well. just gonna cost me a set of ujoints and a gasket, ring, main, and rod bearing set ($500 or less all told to get it going as a beater)