wisconsin deals

JeepcoMJ

88XJ, in the near future I'll start a PM to ya to 'splain the super double secret MJ/XJ purchase plan afforded to those who reside in, or at least were born in, the state of Wiscahnsin. I picked up on it a few months ago and called them out on it. I determined the avg. purchase price of a RUNNING MJ/XJ for a Cheesehead was around $350. Of course all the boys from Wisco deny any wrongdoing. But, recently I deciphered some coded messages here on the forum that referred to a 100 mile radius centered on Pat's (Jeepco) house known as............ A R E A 52!

Well, if I elaborate any more, I could compromise certain information and very likely my safety. murofpeeJ no uoy egassem ylterces ll'I.

pat, you should see what he wants for the FC sitting next to it !!!! :D

what is a fc?

Forward Control.

http://jeepfc.www5.50megs.com/fc170/fc-170.htm

ah ha ,, never seen one of those,, well never seen one and knew what it was... I bet he wants more then 250 for it though! :D

as far as I am concerned they are the holy grail. I would love to own one. there is one here in town that is almost mint. Problem is they guy knows what he has and won't sell. :cry:

he's keeping it a few more months then probably selling it to me if he hasn't started to work on it (he won't, he works too much) for a good price.

it's got a factory willy's hydraulic plow, and the original stepside bed is in great shape except for the floors. it's in the shop. the bottom of the cab is rotted though, and he has new doors for it.

I know where an FC170 is just sitting and rotting away....local junkyard. that's the one with the 12 foot long bed or whatever. it's not very nice either.

and, remember $200 for the jeep :P

this doesnt really pertain to MJ's, but my dad just picked up a Dana 60 housing cleaned up ready for gears and axles laying in a scrap pile. he asked the shops owner about it and told him if he wanted it, take it. probably can get $200-$300 at a swap meet.