BOGO bucket seats... WOW!!! Great Deal!!

BLHTAZ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered a set for the YJ. I'm sure with a little inginuity they would be workable in an MJ too. They are available in several colors, but this is the onesI ordered. $184.98 for 2 seats shipped to me and they will be here by no later than 3/21 jamminz.gif

Click Here to see the deal

I_349955_CL_1.jpg

I had to check the link because I thought it was a typo! Two seats for $185; to your door - wow! Great find - Rich

HMMMMM... You may have to contact them and see if the sale is still good. I only found out about it recently, but it has been on for almost 2 weeks best I can tell. I was sent the link from another forum for the Gray ones as that is what I wanted. ;)

I just checked the tracking. They are in Orlando and "out for delivery" so I should have them later today.

I am not sure what a "suspension seat" is honestly... :dunno:

I will let you knowon the tilt forward thing when they get here ;)

Man,

I am itchin to drop the hammer on this deal.....

My Drivers seat is now ripped badly and I think it might even be cracked somewhere in the frame... Not to mention I hit my freakin head on the door jamb AGAIN!!! Last time I had it out for repair, I welded the track so it no longer adj.

HURRY!!!!!

CW

Here is a shot of one installed. Remember guys...I am installing these in our YJ, not the MJ. They will require considerable custom work to go in an MJ. They do "lean" forward to allow access behind, but it is not a "flip" thing. They have a rotating handle on the side to make them lean forward or back. It takes several turns and both hands to operate that feature.

It bolts right in to the factory location on the YJ, but it sits a bit high in the front so I will have to do a little cutting and adjusting to the floor bracket. Not a big deal though as I have already made that adjustment to the driver side when I put the other seats in...kI just never got around to doing the passenger side as it never really mattered anyway ;)

The driver seat will be another day as it is going to take a lot more time. We have the Spyder Customs rocker panels on the YJ and the one on the driver side must be removed to do the seat :roll: :headpop:

OK, they LOOK good, but how about overall quality? How do they feel sitting in them. Is the support good or lacking???? Are they firm supportive or just hard or overly soft....

You mention that they are 2 high and would require much fab to fit in the MJ. Why, itsnt the Yj simular to the MJ in sliders? The fab dosen't bother me, I like that challange. But how about height, do you think that would sit higher than a factory XJ seat with out looking at the sliders? OR is the sliders what makes them high??? They come with sliders, right? My biggest complaint is the rocker sliders on my XJ buckets make them too high. I cannot see the gauges and hit my noodle on the door jamb.....

Thnaks a bunch man for the info!!! If you where closer, I'd just come a visit with a box of Killains!!!

I'll order mine 2nite if I like what I hear....

CW

Now that looks good in there. jamminz.gif Just a curiosity question though, what are you going to be doing with the old seats; are they gonna be going up for sale? If you're gonna be selling them, would ya mind shooting me a PM with your asking price?

The seats are "decent" quality. I am not disappointed in them for the price. I sat in it for just a couple minutes and it is definitely comfortable as that is noe thing I was worried about because the website said if you are bigger than a 40" waist, these seats are going to be too small. I am a 42" and they fit me comfortably with no problem.

I will do some measuring on the MJ and see how they line up tonight when I get home. They did bolt in to the stock location on the YJ brackets.

beaterjeep -- Yes, the seats coming out will be for sale. I will send you a PM when the other one is done and they are ready to go. You have first dibs :cheers: