BOGO bucket seats... WOW!!! Great Deal!!

BLHTAZ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,

Mine arrived a day EARLY!!! jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif They where here when I got home!!

There was a minor causality...one side handle, cracked. it still works, I'll have to call for a replacement.

NICE and quite comfortable!!!

CW

looks like it was fun getting them to fit in there... Mine should be here Monday. I think I'm just going to make an entirly new bracket and not bother using the factory stands and see how that goes. The gray looks nice in there with the blue interrior

Looks Great man!! :cheers:

I found that flipping the slider over the other way made the adjust handle stay back further and it moves with the seat. The other way makes it stick way out when the seat is in the full rearward position. The only thing about flipping it is that you have to push down on the adjust handle instead of pulling up, but we found that to be kinf of cool as you can just put your heel on it and push down to move the seat and you don't have to lean down and do it by hand 8) .

Mine had the same issues with the bends in the adjuster. I just took a 3 lb hammer to them and took a little bend out of them ;) .

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine! 2 days exactly.

Hey DansGreyMj, how were you able to score all black ones. I called several times before I bought the gray and black ones and each time the informed me that only the gray ones were on sale and if I wanted all black they would be 400 plus dollors each! Did you get them both for the $179.99?