BOGO bucket seats... WOW!!! Great Deal!!

BLHTAZ

Mine are on order... THANK YOU SIR!!!

CW

8) Cool...

I checked out the MJ mounting and it would be a bit of a challenge. The bracket is very narrow compared to the YJ, but if you have some minimal fab ability and materials, then you will be good to go. :cheers:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I can safely say I meet the minimal fab requirements... :brows: :brows: :roll: ;)

I'll get them in!!!

I put in Corbeau suspention seats in my TJ. They would fit the factory bases...only where angled funny and sat very high. I sent back the factory addaptors and made my own!!

MUCH BETTER!!!!

CW

Actualy...these new seats did come with some very nice sliders :D . That handle does stick out a bit, but I got in the Jeep and it does not bother me or seem to be in the way...it just looks a little goofy though. I am going to work on that, but not right now as it is not a real big deal.

CW... You definitely make the grade there :cheers: I have that same fold up bench that you are using in a couple of your pics there :D .

Actualy...these new seats did come with some very nice sliders :D . That handle does stick out a bit, but I got in the Jeep and it does not bother me or seem to be in the way...it just looks a little goofy though. I am going to work on that, but not right now as it is not a real big deal.

CW... You definitely make the grade there :cheers: I have that same fold up bench that you are using in a couple of your pics there :D .

footinmouth.jpg

Sometimes you'll have that....

Gottem' done... :D

I figured out the problem with the adjuster handle sticking out so far too...it was my mistake. There are no instructions with these seats so you have to figure out the right way to install the sliders and the handle won't stick out 8" :oops: .

Had to do a little cutting and adjusting on the floor brackets to lower the front of the seats, but it was no big deal.

:cheers: Thanks...

They were way to high in the front. I had to cut the floor brackets down by about 2.5" to get them where they need to be. The driver side was not a big deal as I had already done it for the previous seats, but I had never done the passenger side. I had to be a little creative, but I got it cut down and it still flips forward... that feature is not needed in this Jeep though ;) Other wise...they mounted right to the stock location :D .

beaterjeep -- Yes, the seats coming out will be for sale. I will send you a PM when the other one is done and they are ready to go. You have first dibs :cheers:

Cool, I'll be expecting good news shortly then.

PM sent... :cheers:

Saw my brother-in-law for easter... Showed him this post.....AND, Just ordered another set for him!!! :brows: :roll:

he has a 1988MJ long bed big ton. His build up begins this summer.. We also ordered a RE6500 for him!! Thats the 5.5 MJ lift!! He has already got the 4:88 gears for the axles.

CW

Saw my brother-in-law for easter... Showed him this post.....AND, Just ordered another set for him!!! :brows: :roll:

he has a 1988MJ long bed big ton. His build up begins this summer.. We also ordered a RE6500 for him!! Thats the 5.5 MJ lift!! He has already got the 4:88 gears for the axles.

CW

This guy not have the net?? :huh???:

Saw my brother-in-law for Easter... Showed him this post.....AND, Just ordered another set for him!!! :brows: :roll:

he has a 1988MJ long bed big ton. His build up begins this summer.. We also ordered a RE6500 for him!! That's the 5.5 MJ lift!! He has already got the 4:88 gears for the axles.

CW

This guy not have the net?? :huh???:

He lurks here sometimes.. Trouble is he is an on the road mechanic for a boom truck manufacturer. So, he is gone from home at least 6-7 mos of the year. I'll send him a link to this or that and he goes on and reads, but he hasn't joined as far as I know.

I have posted up his rig before.

Image Not Found

CW