11 sec. Manche!!!!

89eliminator

The sleeper effect would be better if the earth didn't shake when his motor starts. Look at how much the UniBody tweaks (pass. side down) as he's coming out of the hole.

How much you wann'a bet the tool box is for sandbags?

check this Eliminator out. it has a AMC 401 pushing 550 hp in it. total sleeper if you ask me.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/36ec ... 77e141.htm

sounds as if the Dodge's rearend broke loose....but that is one killer MJ.

Sure does. Some traction bars would help the MJ too if they are not already on it. Looks like street tires, might be a DD. I love that thing........

Don't forget, the AMC 390 and 401 were introduced in and for the Javelin and AMX -- which were unibody. Unibody has nothing to do with the torque twist -- put that much power in a light vehicle with a frame, and the whole frame will twist to one side when you light it up.

I'll have to see if I can get you pics on Bob Salemi's pro drag MJ stroker. Now that he's finally getting it dialed in the thing is unbelieveable.

Don't forget, the AMC 390 and 401 were introduced in and for the Javelin and AMX -- which were unibody. Unibody has nothing to do with the torque twist -- put that much power in a light vehicle with a frame, and the whole frame will twist to one side when you light it up.

I'll have to see if I can get you pics on Bob Salemi's pro drag MJ stroker. Now that he's finally getting it dialed in the thing is unbelieveable.

Would love to see it Eagle.

Now there's a name I haven't heard mentioned since the early NAXJA days..... ;)

yes, yes, pics and info please........

Jeff

Jeff

Like many of us, as NAXJA grew in size and the number of childish idiots proliferated, he quietly departed by the side exit and holed up in his garage, building an MJ he pulled out of a wrecking yard into an awesome pro drag truck. Seems back in their younger days Bob and his brother were the guys to beat in New England drag racing.

He's baaaaaaack!

Jeff

Like many of us, as NAXJA grew in size and the number of childish idiots proliferated, he quietly departed by the side exit and holed up in his garage, building an MJ he pulled out of a wrecking yard into an awesome pro drag truck. Seems back in their younger days Bob and his brother were the guys to beat in New England drag racing.

He's baaaaaaack!

OK if this guy is so great, then why isn't he a part of this forum??? comanche.gif