No f*%ng comanche for me

Belto

the damn guy changed his mind,, and did not had the balls to call me or answer my calls to tell me,, and I had to find out where the guy work at and call at work , for his dad to tell me that.. I'm so piss off right now,,,

I'm now looking at a cherokee.. lets see what happens...

So do you guys even drive on the right hand side of the road in Puerto Rico?:D

Sorry to here about the BS deal. Next time just buy it then and their and so cash offer and usally they'll take it. :wall:

ok,,, that question,, well I'm not going to answer it,,, we are part of the US you know,, we are like a non official state

this was suppose to be the first meeting and first time Ill see the manche but the guy told me to call him to confirm,, so I did on saturday but no pick up, same on sunday and today,, finally I got tired and called at his work and his dad tells me that his son (the owner) is not going to sell,, and I get all piss and tell his dad that he needs to teach his son that if he make a compromise you keep up to it, or at least call me and tell me you aren't selling,,

So do you guys even drive on the right hand side of the road in Puerto Rico?:D

Sorry to here about the BS deal. Next time just buy it then and their and so cash offer and usally they'll take it. :wall:

ok,,, that question,, well I'm not going to answer it,,, we are part of the US you know,, we are like a non official state

this was suppose to be the first meeting and first time Ill see the manche but the guy told me to call him to confirm,, so I did on saturday but no pick up, same on sunday and today,, finally I got tired and called at his work and his dad tells me that his son (the owner) is not going to sell,, and I get all piss and tell his dad that he needs to teach his son that if he make a compromise you keep up to it, or at least call me and tell me you aren't selling,,

I know of the whole unofficial state thing but don't mean you drive on the same side.

And yeah that is so BS he should of at least called you, that's at least the respectable thing to do, common curiosity.

Most countries that drive on the left are in the United Kingdom (Britain, Ireland, etc) or were former British colonies.

Belto, you may want to message this guy and look in to shipping. Seems like a nice truck to get you started. Cherokees are cool too, but I'm sure we all would rather see you get a Comanche! comanche.gif

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8049

well yes we do drive on the right side... same as you guys up north... :cheers:

Left side?? :nuts: Be patient Belto and don't settle for an XJ unless you have to. I have no clue how many MJs are left in PR, salt probably got most of them, and I'm sure they will be tough to find. Dayem, it's tough to find a good one in the lower 48 now w/o paying a premium.

BTW, how's things on Luna Street down in Old San Juan? Ah, I remember some great times there. :D :D :D

Car sellers and buyers can be strange critters.

I once had a car for sale. Parked it on the lawn at my mother-in-law's because she lived on a main road. Guy called, wanted to see it. We made an appointment for 6:00 p.m., after I got off work. I'm there at 5:45. 6:00 comes around, and the guy doesn't show. 6:30 rolls around and the guy doesn't show. 7:00 o'clock and he still hasn't showed. I call his number, his father says he went out with his friends, doesn't know how or where to reach him. 7:15 there's a knock on the door -- really nice young kid, turns out to be one of my wife's HS students, wants to look at the car. We look. He drives it. He loves it. Pays me the asking price in cash, on the spot. We make an appointment for Saturday to do all the paperwork.

By now it's 8:30. The kid leaves, the phone rings, hey! ... it's Mr. 6:00 o'clock. Says he's on his way, he'll be there in 15 minutes. I told him not to bother, the car was sold. The dweeb went into a tirade, telling me I had no right to sell HIS car, he was going to call the cops and the DMV, tada yada. I finally hung up on him.

Then there was the guy who wanted to buy my plow Jeep ...

There are some people it's just better not to do business with.

I'm meeting tomorrow with the Cherokee owner,, lets see what happens,,, there are few if not 2 or 3 manches here,, and only 1 in good decent shape and that is the one that I saw...

Good luck Belto - hope you score! :cheers:

thanx bro jamminz.gif

I'm getting an XJ the one from the add

the guy let it go for 2000 and I checked on kbb.com and it sales for 3105 so I belive its a damn good deal...

I hopefuly will be picking it up this weekend... or next week

I'm getting an XJ the one from the add

the guy let it go for 2000 and I checked on kbb.com and it sales for 3105 so I belive its a damn good deal...

I hopefuly will be picking it up this weekend... or next week

Hey man - that's great! Good deal too. I had a 1996 looked exactly like that when I lived on Guam. Send some better pics when you get a chance, and you'll still be very welcome here, even though you be drivin' and XJ mate. :cheers: