Music

feerocknok

Since this is the non-Comanche section...

Curious what everyone listens to, cause I'm curious like a cat.

Since I'm 17... I listen to mostly metal, but dab in the punk, hip-hop, and alternative scenes for flavor, all of which I'm allowed to do.

Don't let this thread die with no responses. I really wanna know.

Alternative and indie rock mostly, with some 3rd wave ska, punk, and 80's rock thrown in for good taste. Every now and then i'll go old school with some J. Geils Band or The Who. Anything other than country and opera has a chance for getting my approval, but I don't give just anything the 'thumbs up'.

Satellite Radio is the best thing I've purchased in years; I never have to worry about finding a signal, and can ALWAYS find something good to listen to. (Sirius=good. XM=bad.)

...anything other than country and opera has a chance for getting my approval, but i don't give just anything the 'thumbs up'.

That's about where I try to stand. But... I'm a metalhead.

Bands anyone?

Metal:

Lamb Of God

In Flames

Rock:

Tool

Chili Peppers

Punk:

Rise Against

Strung Out

Hip-hop:

mc chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

thanks for all the responses!

well just to list a few:

Matchbook Romance, HIM, MCR, Smashing Pumpkins, Atrocity, The 69 Eyes, KoRn, NIN, Chevelle, Linkin Park (solo), Fort Minor, The Killers, Relient K, Goldfinger, Powerman 5000, Disturbed, Blindside, Green Day, Deftones, Avril Lavigne, Alice Cooper, Yellowcard, System of a Down, Simple Plan, Styx, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Pillar, Demon Hunter, UnLoco, The Rasmus, The Used, Skillet, Rob Zombie, As I Lay Dying, Thousand Foot Krutch, Dead Poetic, Kutless, Evanesence, Godsmack, Renholder, Good Charlotte, Agent Provocateur, ZAO and TOOL is a must, and the list keeps goin as long as u stay in this style. but no black rap plz and thank you.

P.S. i just copied this from my blog site.

alex

Too much to list but here is a sample

10 years

AudioSlave

Coldplay

Cold

Chevelle

Deftones

Common

The Doors

KFMDM

Dave Brubeck Quartet (Jazz)

Ella Fitzgerald

Louis Armstrong

Nina Simone

Norah Jones

Helmet

House of Pain

Ill Mitch

Jimi hendrix

Janes Addiction

System of a Down

The beatles

Sublime

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Johnny Cash

and TOOL!!! Which finds its way in the player more than any other band.

Mostly old school metal, with a little new metal, classic rock, and oddball stuff thrown in. Overkill, Sabbat, Savatage, Slayer, Venom, Kreator, Candlemass, Violence, Death, Obituary, S.O.D., M.O.D., Flotsam&Jetsam, Sacred Reich, Megadeth, Motorhead, Lawnmower Deth, Disturbed, Korn, Primus, Offspring, Alanis Morrisette, Cranberries, etc.