does my truck hate me?

a1awind

we officially got to work on the manche tonite...the wheels were rusted to the hubs and the one of the lugs required a breakerbar and my wifes uncle standing on it! I got some explorer wheels and tires for it and wow does it make a difference with the bigger wheels. i thought the truck needed pads in the front....no no it can't be that simple, the calipers are siezed! then i couldnt get the oil plug out ....then my brother in law and I

tried to put on my new hammer shift knob and the threads snapped off... now what do i do ? it seems like this truck hates me ! i didnt think sitting would seize stuff like this !

I fell your pain my truck does some of the wired $#!& also out of the blue.

Like the other day my tuck has set in the shop for 3 to 4 weeks not a problem drove it out of the shop got thing ready to go hit the trails the next day. And put the diesel in the shop where my truck was (I think this pissed her off) I go out a 7:00 the next day and the tire is flat I was like what the hell :headpop: pulled the tire off went and put air in it and it stays up. So yeah I think my truck hates me to.

:nuts:

20 year old Jeeps at that. Everything has a lifespan and rust cuts into that considerably. Repeat after me... Old trucks are fun, old trucks are fun, old trucks are fun, old trucks are fun, old trucks are fun... :D

Oh, and I attached my last shifter nob with epoxy. jamminz.gif

yeah pete, i went that route with the shifter on my wrangler....it didnt hold.

i like the welding the bolt to the top idea.

old jeeps are fun, old jeeps are fun, old jeeps are fun,old jeeps are fun

i love my manche i guess i figured i would have a road legal truck very soon ...oh well it is a project.

BTW the junkyard by my house closed and i am trying to find out what is going to happen to the comanche ... they have the title for it.