Blue interior -common?

Drahcir495

Not much to do in a hotel room away from home for work. So I’ve done a lot of post reading on the forums. I just recently seen two MJ on here with the dark blue interior. How common it this color interior? Except for the two I’ve had, I don’t think I’ve seen another in person? 

I've got one. I think it was pretty common on white trucks. Seems to have been common on the dark blue trucks too. My truck was originally white. Now blue bucket seat trucks seem to be rare. I'm trying (not super hard) to find a set of very nice blue buckets for my truck.

15 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

I've got one. I think it was pretty common on white trucks. Seems to have been common on the dark blue trucks too. My truck was originally white.

Interesting, both my white and blue trucks had the blue interior. I think you're on to something. 

On 10/8/2023 at 8:42 AM, PFCLeist said:

My truck was originally dark blue with a dark blue interior. Unfortunately, not anymore. The trim is faded and the paint is something else entirely. 

Have you considered using some SEM paint to get back to the color?

On 10/10/2023 at 11:49 AM, Drahcir495 said:

Have you considered using some SEM paint to get back to the color?

Unfortunately, she's rattle canned green now. When I bought her she was camouflage, and I hated it. I knew she was blue by what color the floors and around the door jam were, it even seemed like there was some metallic flakes in the paint to make it shine. After the brake lines and some body work, my next step is either paint her a QUALITY green again, or back to blue.