Is this an mj roll bar

@strictlyxjs You sir are the man. :brows:. I owe you big time :thanks: :thanks::thanks:

I picked up the roll bar today. It has been safely rescued from the bowls of a very broken nissan pickup.

@eaglescout526 you were spot on! It was a long bed roll bar with the ends chopped off. It was barely held into the nissan bed. There was only one bolt on each member, which made removal a breeze. It looks like there's ~2in missing from the angled ends, but nothing that can't be fixed. It's an OEM rollbar for sure. The lights were generic boxes, not the KC lights, but for $100 smackaroos, it was the score of the century.

:comanche:

20230703_140911.jpg

20230703_140934.jpg

20230703_141253.jpg

20230703_141302.jpg

20230703_143557.jpg

20230703_174945.jpg

20230703_174959.jpg

11 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Oh man. I hate being right. But hey! MJ roll bar saved from a moron. 

To be fair, the owner of the nissan pickup was super nice and said he never understood why the rollbar was even there. The previous owner bolted it into the bed. :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Salvagedcircuit said:

To be fair, the owner of the nissan pickup was super nice and said he never understood why the rollbar was even there. The previous owner bolted it into the bed. :rolleyes:

Lol. So I’m fairness it was already rescued. Still sad it had the feet cut off but that’s probably easier to do that making new tubes. 

10 hours ago, strictlyxjs said:

Awesome glad I can help. I'm three for 3 so far. Joe got one last year that I found for $50...I got one out of NY for $75 and now this one for $100 guess the next one I find will be $125:applause:

Hahaha. That's awesome! I was thinking of offering lower, but it was a 200mi each way and I wanted the guy to be slightly motivated for the sale to go through. I only had that day to make it happen lol.