Coolant Leak from the transmission.

There's an expansion plug on the rear of the head....run your hand around back there and see if it's wet.  There's also one in the rear of the block, behind the flywheel/flexplate (unfortunately) that might be leaking.

4 hours ago, mjeff87 said:

There's an expansion plug on the rear of the head....run your hand around back there and see if it's wet.  There's also one in the rear of the block, behind the flywheel/flexplate (unfortunately) that might be leaking.

Yea man, you're right.  I replaced all of my freeze plugs a couple years ago and those two on the backside of the engine aren't so fun to replace.  I pulled the transmission completely and jacked the truck up so that I would fit back there in the firewall in a sitting position to do my thing.  

If this is indeed DesertComanche86's problem, then I'd recommend replacing all freezeplugs.  If that's the case, run a garden hose to flush out the block after you get them out.  I could not BELIEVE the sediments that came out of there!  HUGE amount that formed a pile in my driveway, no kidding.

Second on what they said. 
But I’ve also had coolant run down towards this spot on my 2.5 due to a crack in the block by the driver’s side motor mount. Hopefully it’s not that. 
Look forwards and up generally to find the source of the leak. 

LOL, sediment is an understatement.  I used a shopvac and several different screwdrivers to clean out the insides of the block around the water jackets when I did mine.  Of course, the engine was on a stand at that point, made it alot easier.  There were CHUNKS of crap stuck inside.