Some sweet LED headlights

70barracuda

I've always wanted to get some LED headlights for the Manche but I absolutely hate the look of the all the ones made. It just didnt work if you were trying to keep it look all original or match the sealed beam look. Holley came out with these new Retrobright lights and I have to say they are awesome. Look exactly like sealed beams and the color is also spot on for normal halogen. But WOW they are bright and the beam pattern is incredible. They are.... EXPENSIVE, but I really wanted to give them a shot. Maybe the price will come down in the future but I couldn't wait. 

Highly recommend if you are going trying to keep that old school look but want LED

PXL_20220805_223622887.jpg

PXL_20220805_223627930.jpg

PXL_20220805_225726273.jpg

On 8/6/2022 at 11:31 AM, 70barracuda said:

Highly recommend if you are going trying to keep that old school look but want LED

That's why I have left mine stock, but Holley did it right.  :L:  I have Truck-Lites in my XJ which are a noted performance

improvement.  Tried them in my MJ but they just didn't look right.  IMO everything else out there looks horrible.  

Yeah the truck lights are the only other ones that don't look half bad but still don't fit the look. I hate those ones that look like insect eyes. Just so bad. 

I looked around at the truck lights and the jw speaker ones and I guess the holley price isn't as crazy when compared to them.