SMS Headliners, LLC Headliner Group Buy OFFICIALLY CLOSED

• a1500ram changed the title to SMS Headliners, LLC Headliner Group Buy Tentatively Closed
3 minutes ago, GTGMJ said:

I have a 1989 with the grey interior, but I'm not sure of the shade. That (and the fact that it is not even close to stock) made me opt for a black headliner. I'm hoping it will add to the custom look.

I've seen a couple like that.  in my humble opinion, a dark grey looks better than straight black.  :peep:

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

I've seen a couple like that.  in my humble opinion, a dark grey looks better than straight black.  :peep:

So, in your humble opinion I should go with Smoke Grey instead? That was my 2nd choice... 

Any other opinions from the guys & gals would be greatly appreciated before Steve gets to work. Thanks! 

13 minutes ago, GTGMJ said:

So, in your humble opinion I should go with Smoke Grey instead? That was my 2nd choice... 

Any other opinions from the guys & gals would be greatly appreciated before Steve gets to work. Thanks! 

I like straight black if it’s consistently used in the whole interior along with some nice accent pieces like dash/door and seat trim.  I actually have the black headliner from SMS in a box waiting to be installed. I attached a pic for reference. Granted it’s always hard to tel from a pic but helps to get an idea on actual color. It’s definitely a dark charcoal color but I wouldn’t call it true black. Imo it looks excellent. 

0A812764-02D1-4BE7-A0E2-BEE75054B60C.jpeg

I have just sent out 12 invoice links to those who stated they were ready to buy.

I am currently waiting on information from the following members that I sent via ComancheClub Messenger

M. Shadow

Cquinnball

USAFAGumby

Once I receive your info, I will send you an invoice link.

For those who missed the tentative close and you are ready to buy, I will start a tentative list in case anyone changes their mind on the group buy.

Thanks again to those that participated.

5 hours ago, a1500ram said:

I have just sent out 12 invoice links to those who stated they were ready to buy.

I am currently waiting on information from the following members that I sent via ComancheClub Messenger

M. Shadow

Cquinnball

USAFAGumby

Once I receive your info, I will send you an invoice link.

For those who missed the tentative close and you are ready to buy, I will start a tentative list in case anyone changes their mind on the group buy.

Thanks again to those that participated.

Thanks for making these available! 

I do want to thank the ones that have already purchased their headliners. 

I still have about 5-7 people who have stated ready to buy and I have sent messages/invoices to them via ComancheClub messenger but they are unread. 

since there is no response from them, I will allow more to get in the group buy. But I will be ending the group buy on Thursday of this week. If no response you will be dropped off the list. 

Steve

• a1500ram changed the title to SMS Headliners, LLC Headliner Group Buy OFFICIALLY CLOSED
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...