SMS Headliners, LLC Headliner Group Buy OFFICIALLY CLOSED

This group buy is officially closed. 

Thanks goes out to the the ComancheClub community. 

Starting Thursday 8/4/2022, I would like to offer up another group buy for the Jeep Comanche Community.

I am Steve Bennett with SMS Headliners, LLC located in Bethlehem GA, 30620.

I know the economy is not at its best right now and want to offer $100 off the normal cost of my headliner.  The group buy cost on my headliner will be $350 which includes shipping.  Note:  If you live in the state of Georgia, 7% sales tax will apply.

Minimum 10 people will need to confirm their interests on this group by by sending me a message or commenting on this post with "Ready to Purchase and state the color you will need. I will also need your actual name so messaging might be more private for you.   See attached color chart.

If for some reason you cannot post a comment or message me via ComancheClub, email me with your "Comanche Headliner in the subject field and the message body stating "Ready to purchase and state the color you will need.  Also provide me with your actual name and ComancheClub username.  My email address:  info@smsheadliners.com

I will be accepting to a maximum of 15 people.

Once the minimum 10 people are confirmed, I will send a link for you to purchase the headliner via debit/credit card or PayPal.  You do not have to have a PayPal account to use the link.

The headliner that I custom make is a hand formed headliner.  I use a thick card substrate along with a proprietary process to encapsulate the substrate and I use closed cell foam laminated to the back side of the panel.  The proprietary process is my moisture barrier and the closed cell foam acts as an insulation barrier.  I take every step possible to make these for long lasting and durability.

If you decide to participate in the group buy, your order will include: 

a.  Headliner Panel already covered and ready to install when your receive it.  b. 

b.  Extra Material for your visors to have them recovered locally and step by step instructions for installing this headliner.

This group buy will end Thursday 8/18 or if I receive 15 interested parties.

Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you!

Steve Bennett

SMS Headliners, LLC

aka (a1500ram)

Comanche Color Options.png

Comanche Headliner.jpg

LogoNow.jpg

15 hours ago, a1500ram said:

Starting Thursday 8/4/2022, I would like to offer up another group buy for the Jeep Comanche Community.

I am Steve Bennett with SMS Headliners, LLC located in Bethlehem GA, 30620.

I know the economy is not at its best right now and want to offer $100 off the normal cost of my headliner.  The group buy cost on my headliner will be $350 which includes shipping.  Note:  If you live in the state of Georgia, 7% sales tax will apply.

Minimum 10 people will need to confirm their interests on this group by by sending me a message or commenting on this post with "Ready to Purchase and state the color you will need. I will also need your actual name so messaging might be more private for you.   See attached color chart.

If for some reason you cannot post a comment or message me via ComancheClub, email me with your "Comanche Headliner in the subject field and the message body stating "Ready to purchase and state the color you will need.  Also provide me with your actual name and ComancheClub username.  My email address:  info@smsheadliners.com

I will be accepting to a maximum of 15 people.

Once the minimum 10 people are confirmed, I will send a link for you to purchase the headliner via debit/credit card or PayPal.  You do not have to have a PayPal account to use the link.

The headliner that I custom make is a hand formed headliner.  I use a thick card substrate along with a proprietary process to encapsulate the substrate and I use closed cell foam laminated to the back side of the panel.  The proprietary process is my moisture barrier and the closed cell foam acts as an insulation barrier.  I take every step possible to make these for long lasting and durability.

If you decide to participate in the group buy, your order will include: 

a.  Headliner Panel already covered and ready to install when your receive it.  b. 

b.  Extra Material for your visors to have them recovered locally and step by step instructions for installing this headliner.

This group buy will end Thursday 8/18 or if I receive 15 interested parties.

Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you!

Steve Bennett

SMS Headliners, LLC

aka (a1500ram)

Comanche Color Options.png

Comanche Headliner.jpg

LogoNow.jpg

So are you saying the "normal" price of one headliner without the group buy is now currently $450 roughly shipped for anyone that missed out on this?

Howdy I am ready to buy (again).

I got in on the first group buy many years back and project hit the wall. Sold to another member. Very happy to see this offer. I will go with black.

Bob Want in Colorado, member name buffalob. 88’ short bed aka Bucky.

5 people Ready to purchase, 2 people interested, and one comment. 

Thanks  to those who are ready to buy.  If the two that are interested are also ready to purchase please let me know.   

My headliners look oe when installed but they are not oe in construction. They do install a little differently than oe. Please follow my instructions for you to have a successful install. 

Thanks again for those who are ready to buy and those that are interested. 

I currently need 5 more people ready to buy to be able to offer the group buy at $350. 

Thanks again to those who have responded here or via email.

We have 11 people ready to buy.  It will take me a day or two to get the invoices sent out.

Previously I stated I needed 10 to make it official.  I should have stated that I need 10 people to purchase the headliners that stated they were ready to buy.

On 8/5/2022 at 7:25 AM, buffalob said:

Howdy I am ready to buy (again).

I got in on the first group buy many years back and project hit the wall. Sold to another member. Very happy to see this offer. I will go with black.

Bob Want in Colorado, member name buffalob. 88’ short bed aka Bucky.

Pm Sent

• a1500ram changed the title to SMS Headliners, LLC Headliner Group Buy OFFICIALLY CLOSED