Cruise indicator

So I have an idea that’s been itching at me for a long while. Ever since I installed cruise actually. What are the thoughts of adding a cruise indicator indicating that it is on and set on the info center of the cluster? I’m going to do a butt load of studying a top my busy schedule and see how possible it is. I know I may have to do some splicing but I think I can make it look factory enough to get it done. 

Thoughts?

5 hours ago, cruiser54 said:

Might be able to score  a later model Cherokee indicator like this?

Indicator panel.jpg

Something like that but the bottom ones be more empty and not populated or blacked out. 

1 hour ago, JMO413 said:

Where there's a will there a way.:popcorn::comancheB:

I’m gonna figure it out I don’t think any of the other bottom ones are used. 

So after a bit of digging, playing with spare connectors and what not, I noticed the info center plug is pretty bare for some of the lamps. I think I should be able to tie in the cruise harness to another plug that will go into the sockets to give me my indicators.

Now that I got that figured, wasnt there someone out there making new filters for the info center for our clusters?

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2021 at 8:08 PM, eaglescout526 said:

So after a bit of digging, playing with spare connectors and what not, I noticed the info center plug is pretty bare for some of the lamps. I think I should be able to tie in the cruise harness to another plug that will go into the sockets to give me my indicators.

Now that I got that figured, wasnt there someone out there making new filters for the info center for our clusters?

ghetdjc320 is making the switch cover filters and HVAC panels,