newer jeep trucks.

GirsMJ86

has anyone seen the commander jeep truck that was in this months Jp mag? its a complete computer generated thing made out of commander pics but it looks sweet. :shock: but i think that the gladiator concept is awesome. if they make that thing and it doesnt sway too far from the concept I'm all over one of those. :D but wasnt that rescue pretty cool too with how big and high it sat just stock?!

I really doubt Daimler is going to be coming out with anymore trucks do to the fact that it would have to compete with its own trucks that are Dodge. This is why Dodge killed the MJ back in the early 90's was cause it was competing with the Dakota line-up. I would also slap my deposit down on the gladiator, especially if it came with a diesel.

Patrick

I really doubt Daimler is going to be coming out with anymore trucks do to the fact that it would have to compete with its own trucks that are Dodge. This is why Dodge killed the MJ back in the early 90's was cause it was competing with the Dakota line-up. I would also slap my deposit down on the gladiator, especially if it came with a diesel.

idk if the buzz is correct in everything i have looked at about the gladiator then it sounds like it might come out. :D the CEOs for chrysler are all talkin bout it i guess. it now out ranks the convertible 300 they were going to make. even the higher ups at work (jeep dealer) are talkin bout it still and sayin that they hope to see it too. guess we will wait and see if it gets a go. and if it does it will be out as a next year or 08 model from what I'm hearin.

-alex

Yea, there nice, but just think about how much they will cost and forget about working on em yourself. Oh well, as the saying goes, if you can afford to spend that much, you can pay someone else to fix em. :shock:

I don't care what they cost, sign me up for one of each!

What Jeep *needs* to do is to break out the old blueprints and build me a brand new MJ made from all stainless steel. Stupid rust. :cry:

Jeep on!

--Pete

that sounds like a job for DMC. which i know this is way out of this subject matter at all but they actually had blueprints for a stainless steel pickup. now too bad they got shut down before he got a chance to make it.

but i was actually thinkin about makin an mj out of stainless if i ever get xtremly rich.

Do we have salt? The Detroit area is where New York gets its salt. We sit atop the great salt dome, the largest supply of rock salt in the nation, if not the world. And since we supply it, it's cheapest here and they tend to be way too liberal with it. :(

Jeep on!

--Pete

• 2 weeks later...