Track bars and mounts (upgrading)

Has anyone found a good track bar and bracket setup they like that’s stronger than the oem setup? Was about to pull the trigger on a Currie track bar but I noticed my track bar mount definitely has some movement that I’d like to get rid of. Would also prefer a double sheer design to hold the track bar instead of putting all that load on one portion of the bolt at the frame side mount. 
I am keeping the stock track bar axle side mount since it’s a full artec bracket setup. Running Currie steering linkage. Approx 5” lift 

8 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Just incase that video doesn’t play for you, I had my wife turn the steering while parked each direction to full lock and the track bar mount slides about 1/4” against the frame rail. 

thank you as the video does not play, just audio

32 minutes ago, Smokeyyank said:

I ran the IRO double shear on my XJ. No complaints and held up well. Also got one on my WJ just different bracket set up. Nice they have the option to do a flex joint too.

Awesome, that was one I was looking at also. Did your have the cross brace with it?

10 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Awesome, that was one I was looking at also. Did your have the cross brace with it?

No I didn't have a cross brace on mine. 

I'd say if your pocket book and time allow go with Ironman. They build beefy products. I have the rear diff cover on my WJ and thing is beautiful. It took a while to get but well worth the wait. 

I got the Iron Rock double shear back in the fall after death wobble broke a no-name aftermarket one while my son was driving it. Yeah....wow. I suspected the original mounting point of the track bar ball joint to the frame bracket had "wallowed" out so I liked the heavy duty frame bracket of the IRO and that kind of joint vs a ball joint. Definitely feels super solid, no popping sound on lock to lock etc. 

Rubicon Express if you want the cross brace.

I was going to suggest the TnT track bar, but I can't find them on their website so I don't know if they offer them anymore. We put one on my dads XJ and it was beautiful. 

Stinkyfab also offers a bracket and cross brace if you want to go more custom route:

https://www.stinkyfab.com/products/sfr-heavy-duty-xj-mj-zj-track-bar-bracket?pr_prod_strat=copurchase&pr_rec_pid=4439943086216

I have also done a couple stitch welds from the bracket to the unibody to prevent as much movement as possible on a couple Jeeps in the past as well. 

I'm running the IRO double sheer with the flex joint. All the IRO stuff is well built. 

I ran for about a year with the original frame side poly bushing before adding the flex joint.  IMO, the flex joint transfers slightly more vibration into the frame while not really adding a whole lot in terms of performance. It's not like it magically unlocked another inch or 2 of flex.  The poly bushing worked fine. 

It's possible that guys with more extreme lifts might see greater benefits, but with my mild lift, if I had to do it over I'd keep that $50 bucks in my pocket and preserve some ride quality.