Happy New Year !!!

Manche757

Just now, Manche757 said:

Looking sharp and the party is on. Who is your fellow canine?

That's Rhap. One of my close friends. 

Also, my poor dog is terrified of the fireworks and has taken shelter in the bathtub? I covered his crate on blankets but I guess that wasn't good enough.

20201231_223801.jpg

5 minutes ago, MiNi Beast said:

not my thing either even after seeing pics and , cough cough, videos. :blush:

Ahem...

Its mostly an excuse to do dumb things, party, dance, and drink. When its safe there are conventions that get pretty wild. 

4 minutes ago, Torq_Shep said:

Ahem...

Its mostly an excuse to do dumb things, party, dance, and drink. When its safe there are conventions that get pretty wild. 

The masses rarely appreciate the finer things. Let the good times roll!

ahhh, humans.  from the dawn of time searching for new and different excuses to socialize and consume mind altering substances. :laugh: 

my next dog is going to go through some firearms training.  my Uncle's hunting dog did and fireworks meant nothing to him.  meanwhile I could tell you when a thunderstorm was approaching loooong before even I could hear anything because there was an 80# husky cowering under the bed.  :sad2:  (or at least trying too as he really didn't fit)

18 minutes ago, Pete M said:

ahhh, humans.  from the dawn of time searching for new and different excuses to socialize and consume mind altering substances. :laugh: 

my next dog is going to go through some firearms training.  my Uncle's hunting dog did and fireworks meant nothing to him.  meanwhile I could tell you when a thunderstorm was approaching loooong before even I could hear anything because there was an 80# husky cowering under the bed.  :sad2:  (or at least trying too as he really didn't fit)

We had a few dogs that were terrified of thunderstorms and fireworks.  I have pictures of one of our dogs sitting in a bath tub, also.

Several of them destroyed things in our house and/or camper when thunderstorms roll through and no one was home to comfort the dog.

Our current dog is not as fazed by storms or fireworks.