Cargo Bed Cap

Off the top of my head; Astro, Century brands I believe. 

2E7E9A03-0504-4F47-A22C-FA1F8B59D4F3.jpeg.cb0900d11f6b390d169136ef1c888372.jpeg

Its on page 8 of m build up page. Can’t remember who makes mine :confused:

There also is a tread somewhere  about all the toppers with pictures on here. Let me see if I can find it . . .

Found it!

Edited by Drahcir495
Update info

Off the top of my head; Astro, Century brands I believe. 

2E7E9A03-0504-4F47-A22C-FA1F8B59D4F3.jpeg.cb0900d11f6b390d169136ef1c888372.jpeg

Its on page 8 of m build up page. Can’t remember who makes mine :confused:

There also is a tread somewhere  about all the toppers with pictures on here. Let me see if I can find it . . .

Found it!
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Several years ago there was a company in Daytona that still made aluminum toppers for the mj but can't remember the name, sorry. I assume you are in California and even if they do still make toppers for the mj it might not be worth the extra charge to get it to you. The used mj specific toppers are out there, just be patient and persistent in your search. I found one that cost me more to ship it than the purchase price but totally worth it. As for the S 10 toppers as mentioned above I wouldn't spend a lot on getting one shipped myself because I do not like how they look, the angle between the cab and topper is not the same, as mentioned above the height is different and the view from the back is really bad, the mj cab is more vertical and the s10 has an angle. Don't want to be a downer but I don't want you to spend money on something you will not be happy with. 

Buck.