Factory rear bumper bracket.

eaglescout526

I might could come up with one. I have a factory bumper that's not in great shape and it will be replaced with something else like a JCR that has its own brackets.

But I can't get to it to take it apart until this coming weekend.

The bracket looks like it's still straight.  The bumper took a hit on the passenger side though.redbumper.jpg

1 minute ago, derf said:

I might could come up with one. I have a factory bumper that's not in great shape and it will be replaced with something else like a JCR that has its own brackets.

But I can't get to it to take it apart until this coming weekend.

The bracket looks like it's still straight.  The bumper took a hit on the passenger side though.redbumper.jpg

Thats a shame. When you do get to it and if it’s in good shape, shoot me a PM!

6 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Thats a shame. When you do get to it and if it’s in good shape, shoot me a PM!

I bought the pair of MJs for chump change, knowing that they both had rear end damage.  I was already planning on doing the aftermarket bumper anyway.  May as well get the good parts to someone who can use them.

3 minutes ago, derf said:

I bought the pair of MJs for chump change, knowing that they both had rear end damage.  I was already planning on doing the aftermarket bumper anyway.  May as well get the good parts to someone who can use them.

That is true and I forgot you did buy those two. Better in someone’s hands than in the junk yard. 

4 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

I might have a set, I'd have to look. You were probably thinking of me repopping them. I think someone said I should but hsvent looked into it yet. Not a huge market for them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I think you're right on that krusty. If you do have a set let me know.

Surprisingly when I was looking at the catalogue today, There is one dealer who has the tube bumper bracket for the right side but not the left. I might call them and ask.